6. I would like to be remembered as someone who made others feel like the best version of themselves.
7. My go-to karaoke song is “Kiss” by Prince. I am a large man with a strong falsetto.
8. The most starstruck I’ve been by a celebrity was when Steve Martin came to see a Broadway show I was in. After the show, I turned a corner backstage and there he was. I stopped dead in my tracks, turned on a heel and walked away. Never meet your heroes. They cannot live up to the unrealistic pedestal you have placed them on.
9. “Obvious Child” by Paul Simon stirs my soul and moves my feet, like a man possessed. Those drums kick in and I will not be stopped.
10. My favorite pop culture moment was Patti Smith accepting the 2016 Nobel Prize for Literature on behalf of Bob Dylan. If you haven’t seen this performance, it is a demonstration of humility and vulnerability unlike any I’ve ever seen. The most powerful, female, punk rock poet of all time, delivering words written by THE songwriter of the last century, to a room of high society ball gowns and bowties. It’s a sight to