Location: Lakeland, FL (Cultivation & Production)
Everyone is welcome here. Each of us is unique, and that’s what makes us amazing. We believe in inclusiveness and celebrating each person’s individuality, because there’s power in bringing people with different points of view and life experiences together. That’s why we provide equal employment opportunities (EEO). All applicants are considered regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
So, bring yourself and your best ideas; when we feel safe and comfortable being ourselves, there’s no limit to what we can achieve.
IN A NUTSHELL…
The CNM Team Lead will lead the growing and cultivation of medical marijuana. Performs all the duties of a Cultivation Team Member and provides leadership and guidance to the CNM Department.
This role is with Surterra Wellness, one of the renowned retail brands under the Parallel umbrella. Parallel is one of the largest multi-state cannabis companies in the world, owning and operating in five markets: Florida (Surterra Wellness), Massachusetts (NETA), Pennsylvania (Goodblend), Nevada (The Apothecary Shoppe) and Texas (Surterra Wellness). If you enjoy companies that are growing, moving fast, and constantly challenging themselves to achieve more, then Parallel is for you. We work hard, lean on each other, and are passionate about a pretty ambitious vision … pioneering a new paradigm of what well-being can be for all people, everywhere. For more information, visit www.liveparallel.com.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Always demonstrates leadership by actions and acts as an example to others
- Track and monitor cloning process, watering, diagnosing health issues and rooting success
- Monitor team performance and report findings to supervisor
- Train new associates on protocols and procedures
- Daily meetings with teams, to include stretching & flexing exercises
- Records and tracks team member progress in accordance with daily and weekly requirements for KPI’S
- Listen to team member’s feedback, provide accurate information to supervisor
- Participates in inventory activities
- Work closely with team members to ensure daily responsibilities of the production goals are met
- Performs daily cleaning duties for respective team members
- Enforces production SOPs, including all documents, guides, and checklists.
- Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness to improve and promote quality, striving to increase productivity.
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS YOU’LL BRING
- Age 21 or over
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Valid Government-Issued Photo ID
- 3+ years of relevant experience in a cultivation environment, preferred
- 1+ year(s) of experience overseeing SOPs and tracking KPIs, preferred
- Plant knowledge is necessary
- Flexibility to work varying hours and various days of the week including potential 10 hour shifts and holidays, as needed
- Must be able to follow instructions unsupervised and has ability to concentrate on each task
- Ability to understand and communicate information is essential
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing, and challenging environment.
- Accurate data-entry and record keeping on both paper and in computer software
- Strong attention to detail, organizational skills and time management abilities
YOU WILL BE SUCCESSFUL IF YOU…
- Are self-motivated; micro-managing isn’t fun for anyone
- Roll your sleeves up and do the work; strategy is important, but so is getting stuff done
- Can work fast and be flexible; our industry is always changing
- Play nice with others; we collaborate with each other a lot
- Think creatively; sometimes, the “traditional” solution isn’t the best one
WHAT YOU GET
- Consistent, reliable benefits; Full medical/vision/dental, 401k with possibility of a company match, access to company-sponsored well-being programs
- Personal growth; industry-leading leadership and professional development offerings
- Balance and flexibility; paid time off, paid parental leave, flexible work arrangements
- Belonging and voice; employee resource groups, product advisory councils, monthly opportunities to share feedback and discuss your employee experience
- Chance to make a difference; Employee Relief Fund, community volunteerism through our Parallel Cares program
- Equity opportunity; ability to share in both the short-term and the long-term financial success of Parallel
- Employee discount
- Ability to work in a CO2-filled room where temperatures can exceed 80 degrees for up to 10 hours daily
- Ability to lift 50 pounds regularly
- Ability to move safely over uneven terrain or in confined spaces
- Ability to be able to be in constant standing/moving position
- Ability to perform various physical activities, including lifting, standing, and squatting
- Ability to wear personal protective gear, including hair net, beard net, mask, long-sleeved shirts, and gloves
PARALLEL IS UNITED BY OUR VISION, MISSION, & VALUES
Our Vision – why we exist – is to pioneer well-being and improve the quality of life for humanity through the benefits of cannabinoids.
Our Mission – how we will do this – is to build a leading, global well-being company through the best talent, our values, trusted and recognized brands, science and technology-based innovation, and a relentless focus on execution and continuous improvement.
Our Values – Integrity | Collaboration | Alignment | Intentionality | Accountability | Agility
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We embrace and encourage our employees’ differences in age, color, disability, ethnicity, gender identity or expression, language, national origin, physical and mental ability, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, socioeconomic status, veteran status, and other characteristics that make our employees unique.