Accounting Internship – Trulieve – Tallahassee, FL
If you have an interest in being part of one of the fastest growing industries in the nation and in our own state, Florida, you may consider wanting to work for Trulieve! If you have a desire to help others in need through your efforts, this may be the role for you!
Trulieve products are hand-grown and specially cultivated in a state-approved, climate-controlled environment to ensure purity and safety. We leave nothing to chance, while letting nature do her work.
Our products are designed to alleviate seizures, severe and persistent muscle spasms, pain, nausea, loss of appetite, and other symptoms associated with serious medical conditions such as cancer.
At Trulieve, we strive to bring our patients the relief they need in a product they can trust. Our plants are hand-grown in an environment specially designed to reduce unwanted chemicals and pests, keeping the process as natural as possible at every turn.
Our specially-trained staff works hand-in-hand with physicians to provide the right products and the correct dosage to ensure patients get the compassionate care they need.
To learn more about our company, please visit our website;
The business is a “blue-collar” manufacturing based operations oriented work place and the ideal candidate will have experience working in a like or similar environment.
- Proficient with automated accounting software including QuickBooks.
- Proficient in reconciling complex Bank and General Ledger Accounts.
- Able to function in fast paced environment with minimal oversight.
- Proficient working with multiple companies with intercompany transactions
- Proficient in coding and entering A/P in a multi-location, multi company setting.
- Detail Oriented.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Products including Excel and Word
- Experience with Crystal Reports.
- Proficient in payroll entry, payroll taxes and software (Paychex, Paycor, ADP).
- Familiar with converting to and reconciling between different software products.
- Provide support to all levels throughout the organization; create and promote a positive and supportive work environment within the organization’s “day to day” accounting function.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Demonstrates the ability to look ahead and work from a contingency perspective when necessary.
- Independent thinking is expected.
- An Associates or Bachelors degree preferred in the business of accounting.
- 1-2 Years of related work expirence
- Outstanding communication and organizational skills
- Personal qualities of integrity, credibility, and unwavering commitment to Trulieve’s mission; a proactive problem solver that continually displays a can-do attitude and a willingness to get things done in a timely and efficient manner
- Outstanding commuication skills and attention to detail
- MS Office and email proficiency
A comprehensive benefits package including paid time off is offered with this position. This position will work an average of 40 hours per week and will be available “after hours” if an emergency situation should arise.
We are an EOE company