Fluent is a premier medical cannabis company, with cultivation, processing and retail locations in Florida, Texas, and Pennsylvania. Our purpose is to compassionately provide patients access to the highest level of medical cannabis in an unrivaled, professional healthcare environment with outstanding customer service. Patient care always comes first at Fluent and our standards, practices, and performance is unmatched.
We are looking for leaders who want to work alongside great talent and create a positive work experience for their team. We are focused on continuous improvements, which creates development opportunities, engaged feedback, and increased contributions towards our goals as a leader in the medical cannabis industry.
Find out more at www.getfluent.com. Follow us on LinkedIn.
The Administrative Assistant is responsible for performing a variety of administrative and clerical tasks, including providing support to our cultivation and extraction managers and employees. The ideal individual will have the ability to exercise good judgment in a variety of situations, with strong written and verbal communication, and some knowledge of human resources functions.
· Participate as requested in recruitment and interview process and oversee Fluent employee onboarding process.
· Administer and perform administrative and clerical functions such as filing cultivation and GMP records.
· Coordinate upper management calendars and meetings.
· Respond to employee questions and concerns with guidance from Human Resources.
· Handles confidential and/or sensitive department information with extreme discretion.
· Distribute Fluent correspondence memos released from Human Resources to employees.
· Answers telephone calls, emails; responds and provide general support to vendors, employees, and visitors.
· Ensure inventory and product inventory levels are met by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
· Submit and reconcile expense reports for upper management.
· Communicate workflow, staffing needs and issues to necessary personnel.
· Coordinate repairs to office equipment and ensure the highest levels of cleanliness in you work area.
· Coordinate company events and activities at the facility.
· High school diploma or equivalent
· 3+ years of experience as an Administrative Assistant or a similar role
· Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
· Planning, organizing, and coordinating administrative activities
· Ability to maintain confidential information
· Excellent communication and organizational skills
· Ability to work both in a team and independently with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
· Must have reliable transportation and a valid ID
· Strong attention to detail
· Effective time-management and ability to multi-task
· Excellent communication skills, oral, and written
· Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing, and challenging environment
· Self-driven, hardworking, and able to communicate effectively
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
This position operates in cultivation and manufacturing environments. This role routinely uses cultivation processing equipment and standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms. Must be able to individually lift up to 25 lbs.
POSITION TYPE / EXPECTED HOURS OF WORK
Typical work hours are Monday – Friday 7am – 4pm.
This position may require long hours and occasional weekend work.
Travel is primarily local during the business day, although rarely, some out-of-the-area and overnight travel may be expected.
REQUIRED EDUCATON and EXPERIENCE
High school diploma or equivalent
PREFERRED EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
3+ years of experience as an Administrative Assistant or a similar role
Per state law, must be at least 21 years of age.
Must successfully complete a comprehensive background check.
Must pass a drug screening.
Must have reliable transportation.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Fluent is an equal opportunity employer and we welcome applications from all backgrounds regardless of race, color, religion, sex, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or any other classification protected by law.
Fluent provides comprehensive benefits offerings to all full-time employees. Our benefits include medical, dental and vision insurance, and paid time-off program.
All applicants must be legally authorized to work in United States and will be required to submit proof of such eligibility.
Please note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $12.00 – $13.22 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Administrative Assistant: 3 years (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Zolfo Springs, FL (Required)
- Monday (Required)
- Tuesday (Required)
- Wednesday (Required)
- Thursday (Required)
- Friday (Required)