If you have an interest in being part of one of the fastest growing industries in the nation and in our own state, Florida, you may consider wanting to work for Trulieve! If you have a desire to help others in need through your efforts, this may be the role for you!
Trulieve products are hand-grown and specially cultivated in a state-approved, climate-controlled environment to ensure purity and safety. We leave nothing to chance, while letting nature do her work.
Our products are designed to alleviate seizures, severe and persistent muscle spasms, pain, nausea, loss of appetite, and other symptoms associated with serious medical conditions such as cancer.
At Trulieve, we strive to bring our patients the relief they need in a product they can trust. Our plants are hand-grown in an environment specially designed to reduce unwanted chemicals and pests, keeping the process as natural as possible at every turn.
Our specially-trained staff works hand-in-hand with physicians to provide the right products and the correct dosage to ensure patients get the compassionate care they need.
To learn more about our company, please visit our website;
The business is a “blue-collar” manufacturing based operations oriented work place and the ideal candidate will have experience working in a like or similar environment.
Essential job functions:
- Perform administrative work, including scheduling, maintaining files and sorting mail for the each department
- Enter employment data into computer database
- Assist with scanning, filing, copying, maintaining filing system and online database
- Answering employee requests and questions
- Process and print employee badges
- Receive, direct and relay telephone messages, email communications and fax messages
- Maintain a friendly and professional demeanor and be quick to offer assistance or support as often and as regular as needs
- Monitor cameras, isolate and save events digitally as requested in the camera system.
- Direct inquiries from the employees to the appropriate team members
- Assist with onboarding new employees within respective department, and with appointment, and calendar organization
- Maintain the general filing system and file all correspondence
- Assist in the planning and preparation of meetings, conferences and conference telephone calls
- Make preparations for staff meetings
- Maintain an adequate inventory of office supplies
- Provide other administrative support as requested
- Develop and maintain a current and accurate filing system – as applicable to functional areas of support
- Answer all incoming calls and handle caller’s inquiries whenever possible
- Re-direct calls as appropriate and take adequate messages when required
- Greet, assist and/or direct visitors to the corporate office
- Provide overall administrative support for the respective departments as needed
- A High School Diploma
- 1-3 years of related experience in an Administrative Assistant role.
- Personal qualities of integrity, credibility, and unwavering commitment to Trulieve’s mission; a proactive problem solver that continually displays a can-do attitude and a willingness to get things done in a timely and efficient manner
- Outstanding telephone skills
- MS Office, email proficiency, and other software proficiencies as required after training is provided
- Per state law, must be 21 years of age or older.
- Successfully complete a comprehensive background screening.
Hourly wage will be commensurate with experience. A comprehensive benefits package including paid time off is offered with this position. This position will work an average of 40 hours per week and will be available “after hours” if an emergency situation should arise.