“Trulieve Grows One Patient at a Time
If you have an interest in being part of one of the fastest growing industries in the nation and in our own state, Florida, you may consider wanting to work for Trulieve! If you have a desire to help others in need through your efforts, this may be the role for you!
Trulieve products are hand-grown and specially cultivated in a state-approved, climate-controlled environment to ensure purity and safety. We leave nothing to chance, while letting nature do her work.
Our products are designed to alleviate seizures, severe and persistent muscle spasms, pain, nausea, loss of appetite, and other symptoms associated with serious medical conditions such as cancer.
At Trulieve, we strive to bring our patients the relief they need in a product they can trust. Our plants are hand-grown in an environment specially designed to reduce unwanted chemicals and pests, keeping the process as natural as possible at every turn.
Our specially-trained staff works hand-in-hand with physicians to provide the right products and the correct dosage to ensure patients get the compassionate care they need.
To learn more about our company, please visit our website;
The Administrative Assistant role is an entry level position that is responsible for the day to day administrative functions within the corporate office through the oversight of the Chief Sales Officer. The position requires outstanding interpersonal and communication skills to carrying out the duties and responsibilities of the position, meeting and exceeding the Company’s commitment to internal and external stakeholders.
- Receive, direct and relay telephone messages and email communications
- Maintain a friendly and professional demeanor and be quick to offer assistance or support as often and as regular as needed
- Direct inquiries from the general public to the appropriate team members
- Receive and deliver the mail
- Open and date stamp all general correspondence
- Maintain the general filing system and file all correspondence
- Assist with travel and flight itineraries as needed
- Maintain an adequate inventory of office supplies
- Make preparations for staff and board meetings
- Assist in the planning and preparation of meetings, conferences and conference telephone calls
- Provide administrative support as requested
- Develop and maintain a current and accurate filing system – as applicable to functional areas of support
- Coordinate the repair and maintenance of office equipment
- Answer all incoming calls and handle caller’s inquiries whenever possible
- Re-direct calls as appropriate and take adequate messages when required
- Greet, assist and/or direct visitors to the corporate office
- Assist executives as requested
- Provide administrative support for the CSO as requested
- Provide support in strengthening internal communications with staff at all levels throughout the organization; create and promote a positive and supportive work environment within the organization’s “day to day” accounting function.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Demonstrates the ability to look ahead and work from a contingency perspective when necessary.
- Independent thinking is expected.
- A High School Diploma
- 1-3 years of related experience
- Outstanding communication and organizational skills
- Personal qualities of integrity, credibility, and unwavering commitment to Trulieve’s mission; a proactive problem solver that continually displays a can-do attitude and a willingness to get things done in a timely and efficient manner
- Outstanding telephone skills
- MS Office and email proficiency; SharePoint proficiency ideal.
Hourly wage will be commensurate with experience. A comprehensive benefits package including paid time off is offered with this position. This position will work an average of 40 hours per week and will be available “after hours” if an emergency situation should arise.
We are an EOE company