If you have an interest in being part of one of the fastest growing industries in the nation and in our own state, Florida, you may consider wanting to work for Trulieve! If you have a desire to help others in need through your efforts, this may be the role for you!
Trulieve products are hand-grown and specially cultivated in a state-approved, climate-controlled environment to ensure purity and safety. We leave nothing to chance while letting nature do her work.
Our products are designed to alleviate seizures, severe and persistent muscle spasms, pain, nausea, loss of appetite, and other symptoms associated with serious medical conditions such as cancer.
At Trulieve, we strive to bring our patients the relief they need in a product they can trust. Our plants are hand-grown in an environment specially designed to reduce unwanted chemicals and pests, keeping the process as natural as possible at every turn.
Our specially-trained staff works hand-in-hand with physicians to provide the right products and the correct dosage to ensure patients get the compassionate care they need.
To learn more about our company, please visit our website: https://www.trulieve.com
The business is a “blue-collar” manufacturing-based workplace and the ideal candidate will have experience working in a like or similar environment.
We are looking for a reliable Administrator Support Specialist . They will undertake administrative tasks, ensuring the rest of the staff has adequate support to work efficiently.The ideal candidate will be competent in prioritizing and working with little supervision. They will be self-motivated and trustworthy.
- Assist with incoming invoices and statements, including but not limited to receiving, recording, and transferring of invoices to appropriate departments for coding, and ensuring coded invoices have been sent to the accounting department in Clearwater. This includes receiving and distributing all incoming Trulieve mail.
- Regularly attend and record the Monday morning manager’s meeting (or any other meetings a manager has asked me to sit in on) to document said meetings for future reference if needed.
- Order and maintain office product supply as well as maintaining organization of said products in while in storage, as well as ordering any other item needed by a Trulieve employee in order to complete a task.
- Manage phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
- Create and update records and databases with personnel, financial and other data
- Track stocks of office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Submit timely reports and prepare presentations/proposals as assigned
- Assist colleagues whenever necessary
- Assist Inventory of plant tagging to insure compliance is maintained with local government agencies with duties to data entry, tagging, and physically moving of plants.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Familiarity with office management procedures and basic accounting principles
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and office management software (ERP etc.)
- Qualifications in secretarial studies will be an advantage
Compensation will be commensurate with experience. A comprehensive benefits package including paid time off is offered with this position. This position will work an average of 40+ hours per week and will be available “after hours” if an emergency situation should arise.
We are an EOE company