If you have an interest in being part of one of the fastest growing industries in the nation and in our own state, Florida, you may consider wanting to work for Trulieve! If you have a desire to help others in need through your efforts, this may be the role for you!
Trulieve products are specially cultivated in a state-approved, climate-controlled environment to ensure purity and safety. We leave nothing to chance, while letting nature do her work.
Our products are designed to alleviate seizures, severe and persistent muscle spasms, pain, nausea, loss of appetite, and other symptoms associated with serious medical conditions such as cancer.
At Trulieve, we strive to bring our patients the relief they need in a product they can trust. Our plants are hand-grown in an environment specially designed to reduce unwanted chemicals and pests, keeping the process as natural as possible at every turn.
Our specially-trained staff works hand-in-hand with physicians to provide the right products and the correct dosage to ensure patients get the compassionate care they need.
To learn more about our company, please visit our website;
The business is a manufacturing-based operation-oriented work place and the ideal candidate will have experience working in a like or similar environment.
Application Support Specialist
The Application Support Specialist is a role that requires a hands-on approach to assist in shaping the culture of Trulieve. He/she will be responsible for assisting the IT team in managing the day-to-day application needs for our large cannabis cultivation facilities, production facilities, and dispensaries. The successful candidate will report and will work directly with the IT Manager.
- Provide outstanding customer service to our internal employees
- Identify application issues and engage the appropriate channels
- Prioritize and manage all support all application support requests
- Work with vendors to innovate and creatively solve problems
- Create SOP and training materials related to application use
- Work with multiple types of software, with minimal learning time
- Maintain a clean and organized work environment
- Provide innovative solutions to uncommon problems
- Manage helpdesk systems
- Responsible for responding to technical needs 24/7
- Assist with Viridian and SAP
- Assist team with all IT tasks
- Any other tasks as assigned by the IT manager
- Assist POS Users
- Minimum 10 years of IT experience
- Bachelor’s degree required, IT, Computer Science, Business or equivalent
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
- Effective time- management and ability to multi-task
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing, and challenging environment
- Display creative problem-solving skills
- Ability to travel up to 5% of the time
- Must have a passion for customer service and problem solving
- Individually motivated that does not need to be micromanaged
- Ability to make a decision at moment’s notice
- Desire to find innovative solutions to difficult problems
- Must be flexible
- Familiarity with SQL and ERP Systems
- Ability to pass a Level 2 Background Screening
- Must be at least 21 years old
Salary will be commensurate with experience. A comprehensive benefits package including paid time off is offered with this position. This position will work an average of ? hours per week and will be available “after hours” if an emergency situation should arise.
We are an EOE company