AltMed Florida, one of the most respected, privately owned cannabis companies in Florida, is now seeking motivated and energetic individuals to join our team. This position will be responsible for leading the overall operations and compliance of dispensaries within their assigned region via the dispensary managers and employees in their group. Guide and empower employees to be their best and deliver the ultimate customer experience. Maintain an active presence in the dispensaries and create a customer-centric culture. Continuously review all of the operational processes, systems, assets, and methodologies used in the dispensaries and develop a strategic and tactical operational plan which aligns with the objectives and strategies of the Company.
- Oversee the performance of multiple Dispensary Managers and their retail locations.
- Execution of supervisory responsibilities in accordance with all policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring and training employees; planning, assigning and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; and addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Motivate and maintain a safe work environment.
- Ensure dispensaries within the assigned area are following compliance policies and procedures.
- Perpetual assessment and adjustment of current strategies, systems, procedures, performance, capabilities, equipment, facilities, and people to maintain and enhance safety, productivity, service, quality, and profitability.
- Identify training and development opportunities for teammates.
- Perform other related duties and responsibilities as required or assigned.
- Minimum 8 years combined experience managing a single store or multi-unit retail operation.
- BS/BA Degree Strongly preferred or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- 3-5 years’ experience as a hiring manager recruiting, hiring and promoting teammates.
- Cannabis industry experience required.
- Resides in assigned Area.
- Must have a valid Driver’s License.
- Must be willing to travel.
- Good judgment, initiative, attention to detail, drive for change, getting organizational support, building ownership and commitment, making though decisions and developing others.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions; interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form.
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Team Player with ability to build lasting productive business relationships.
- Ability to identify complex problems and review related information.
- Must have at least 1 year experience in the cannabis industry
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Must successfully complete a level II background check.
AltMed Florida is an EEO Employer, dedicated to a culturally diverse workplace.
EEO/AA Employer/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Notification to Agencies:
Please note that AltMed Florida does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Master Service Agreement, and specific approval to submit resumes to an approved requisition, AltMed Florida will not consider or approve payment regarding recruiter fees or referral compensations
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $70,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Retail/Multi-Unit management: 8 years (Preferred)
- Hiring: 3 years (Preferred)
- State of Florida driver’s license (Preferred)
- One location
- Only full-time employees eligible