Assistant Cultivation Manager – AgHires – Quincy, FL
Assistant Cultivation Manager
View all jobs at Trulieve
If you have an interest in being part of one of the fastest growing industries in the nation and in our own state, Florida, you may consider wanting to work for Trulieve! If you have a desire to help others in need through your efforts, this may be the role for you!
Trulieve products are hand-grown and specially cultivated in a state-approved, climate-controlled environment to ensure purity and safety. We leave nothing to chance, while letting nature do her work.
Our products are designed to alleviate seizures, severe and persistent muscle spasms, pain, nausea, loss of appetite, and other symptoms associated with serious medical conditions such as cancer.
At Trulieve, we strive to bring our patients the relief they need in a product they can trust. Our plants are hand-grown in an environment specially designed to reduce unwanted chemicals and pests, keeping the process as natural as possible at every turn.
Our specially-trained staff works hand-in-hand with physicians to provide the right products and the correct dosage to ensure patients get the compassionate care they need.
To learn more about our company, please visit our website;
The Assistant Cultivation Manager is a role that requires a hands-on approach to assist in shaping the culture of Trulieve. You will be responsible for managing the day-to-day mulit-facility operations of a large cannabis cultivation manufacturing company. This position reports and works directly with the Cultivation Manager. You will provide support for all cultivation staff, including schedules, training, policy and procedure updates.
- Train staff in all the tasks in the Outdoor/Indoor cultivation facility
- Develop and maintain cultivation warehouse protocols and nutrient regiment
- Manage plant scheduling to project all garden needs on a daily, weekly, and monthly schedule to keep the garden green and expenses low
- Responsible for delegating tasks to cultivation staff to maintain a compliant and clean facility
- Catalogue and analyze strains and individual plants from clone to harvest
- Execute preventative maintenance to eliminate mold, powdery mildew, spider mites, root aphids, fungus gnats, etc.
- Maintain a clean and organized work environment
- Maintain a first-class climate control system
- Produce safe quality marijuana for patients
- Help identify and react to all incidents
- Have a basic and updated knowledge of all garden operations
- Implement safety practices and considerations
- Responsible for ensuring equitable treatment of all employees within a business context
- General facility maintenance and troubleshooting as necessary
- Maintain odor control measures, plant sprays and feeding protocol
- Maintain access to limited access areas
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a position with managerial responsibilities
- Bachelor’s degree required Preferred: Business Management
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
- Effective time- management and ability to multi-task
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing, and challenging environment
- Must have extensive knowledge on irrigation, injection and growing methods, including an in-depth knowledge of PH, PPM, and EC counts
- Knowledge of cannabis cultivation and plant diseases
- Must have a deep understanding of mechanics and functions to maintain climate control system
- Bilingual Spanish speaker (preferred)
- Demonstrated ability to manage through change and challenge the status quo
- Strong consultative and partnership skills
- MS Office and email proficiency
- Ability to pass a Level 2 Background Screening
- Must be at least 21 years old