Job Title: Assistant Delivery Manager
Reports To: Dispensary Manager
FLSA Status: Regular Exempt
This position is designed to focus on delivering the ultimate patient experience through elevated patient services.
This role is responsible for the efficient execution of the delivery fulfillment process and patient deliveries. The Assistant Delivery Manager will oversee the entire delivery fulfillment team and delivery drivers. In this position your responsibilities include support of company and department goals and objectives, as well as general oversight of daily operational needs.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for department scheduling based on business needs.
- Oversee the timely execution of all delivery order fulfillment to meet company standard
- Establish processes and assign tasks that create an effective and efficient workplace based on business trend and work environment
- Partner with the Dispensary Manager to provide coaching, training and development to the delivery team that is focused on company/service standards and accountability to meeting team specific objectives
- Verify team accuracy of delivery order fulfillment through regular auditing of item descriptions, batch numbers, quantities, and all required order documents.
- Monitor all queues within POS system; ensure timely processing and identify opportunities by communicating with the team on issues, concerns and updates
- Responsible for assisting the delivery drivers with handling and resolving patient issues and escalations during deliveries.
- Maintain strictest confidentiality in compliance with DOH and HIPAA guidelines
- Maintain good working relationships with other store operating areas as needed.
- Perform any other tasks that have been assigned by management.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Minimum of an associate degree is preferred
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Prior management experience, preferably in retail and/or customer service area is a plus
- Must have prior cash handling experience
- Self-starter with a history of pushing for deadline-driven results and deliverables
- Process improvement and documentation; Attention to detail; time-management, prioritization and organizational skills
- Observant, analytical, inquisitive and attentive
- Ability to work independently in a dynamic, fast-paced environment and with a variety of personalities at various seniority levels
- Must possess the ability to train, develop and evaluate a team
- Able to communicate in conversational English in order to work effectively with customers and team members, operate electronic equipment (computer, laptop),?comprehend safety procedures,?and utilize telecommunication devices
- Able to understand and follow written/oral instructions
- Must possess the mental and physical capacities necessary to perform the job duties
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and a clear driving record
- Must be able to pass a comprehensive background record check and drug screening
ADDITIONAL MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
Must be able to move intermittently throughout the workday. Must be able to see and hear or use prosthetics that will enable these senses to function adequately to ensure requirements of this position can be fully met. Must function independently, and have flexibility, personal integrity, and the ability to work effectively with residents, personnel, and support agencies. Must be able to relate to and work with ill, disabled, elderly, emotionally upset, and at times hostile people in the facility.
Must be able to push, pull, move, and/or lift a minimum of 25 pounds to a minimum height of 5 feet and be able to push, pull, move, and/or carry such weight a minimum distance of 50 feet, with or without mechanical assistance
40+ hours weekly with flexible hours depending on store needs. Must be available to work occasional evenings, weekends and holidays.
Equal Opportunity Employer l Trulieve Supports a Drug Free Workplace