Fluent is a premier medical cannabis company, with cultivation, processing and retail locations in Florida, Texas, Pennsylvania, Puerto Rico and Canada. Our purpose is to compassionately provide patients access to the highest level of medical cannabis in an unrivaled, professional healthcare environment, with outstanding customer service. Patient care always comes first at Fluent and our standards, practices, and performance is unmatched.
We are looking for leaders who want to work alongside great talent and create a positive work experience for their team. We are focused on continuous improvements, which creates development opportunities, engaged feedback, and increased contributions. Our goal is to inspire, lead, trust and deliver on what we say we are going to do.
Find out more at www.getfluent.com. Follow us on LinkedIn.
As an Assistant General Manager, you inspire teams to deliver measurable results for the store. You lead a competitive sales force that discovers customers’ needs and delivers solutions to build and maintain Fluent brand loyalty. The staff you coach teaches customers how to get the most out of medicinal cannabis. You build these lines of business by selecting and developing a knowledgeable talent pool. In addition, to team building, you create excitement around products, launches, programs, and initiatives. You’re responsible for upholding our high standards regarding communication and confidentiality. And by driving your staff to create excellent customer experiences that enhances Fluent loyalty and help enrich patient’s lives.
· Ensures that each patient receives outstanding guest service by providing a guest-friendly environment, including greeting and acknowledging every guest and by maintaining outstanding standards, solid product knowledge and all other components of guest services.
· Trains, develops and communicates with all staff as well as assesses performance on a regular basis.
· Assisting the manager in organizing, planning and implementing strategy
· Coordinating retail store operations (e.g. sales processes, order and payments)
· Track the progress of weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual objectives
· Ensuring store schedules and objectives are met by employees
· Ability to deliver great customer experiences in any environment and to be invigorated by constant personal interaction
· Ensures a clean and organized dispensary for our patients.
· Contributes to a positive and inclusive work environment.
· Use available resources efficiently to assess the customer’s health conditions and needs
· Supervise and motivate staff to preform their best
· Record details of each customer interaction and any actions taken
· Follow up on any customer issues requiring additional research
· Maintain adequate knowledge off the product guide and understanding the benefits of medical cannabis
· Suggest sales training programs and techniques
· Merchandises store as directed by visual guidelines and ensures that all stock is well maintained and in good condition.
· Maintains adherence to all company policies and procedures.
· Communicate with Director of Retail Operations, General Manager and/or Customer Service Manager regarding status of issues
· Proven experience as a Retail Assistant Manager or similar position
· Previous experience with sales
· Excellent customer service skills
· Leadership and organizational abilities
Interpersonal and communication skills
Flexibility to work in shifts
Basic computer knowledge
Able to work collaboratively as part of a team
This position assist with the management of all employees of the dispensary team and is responsible for leadership of the employees within its team.
This job operates in a professional office and retail environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
This job requires the employee to lift at least 25 pounds infrequently.
POSITION TYPE / EXPECTED HOURS OF WORK
This position regularly requires long hours and frequent weekend work. Days and hours of work vary based on schedule and company necessity.
Travel is primarily local during the business day, although some out-of-area and overnight travel may be expected.
REQUIRED EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
BS/BA in Business Administration in Social Work or equivalent experience preferred
Two+ years of sales experience in retail operations required
Per state law, must be at least 21 years of age.
Must successfully complete a comprehensive background check.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Fluent is an equal opportunity employer and we welcome applications from all backgrounds regardless of race, color, religion, sex, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or any other classification protected by law.
Fluent provides comprehensive benefits offerings to all full-time employees. Our benefits include medical, dental and vision insurance, and paid time-off program.
All applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States and will be required to submit proof of such eligibility.
Please note: Only shortlisted candidates
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $32,000.00 – $36,000.00 per year
- Sales: 3 years (Required)
- retail sales: 3 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor’s (Required)
- Clearwater, FL 33756 (Preferred)
- One location
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented — quality and precision-focused
- People-oriented — supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented — cooperative and collaborative