Assistant General Manager – Fluent Cannabis Care – Melbourne, FL
Fluent is a premier medical cannabis company, with cultivation, processing and retail locations in Florida, Texas, Pennsylvania, Puerto Rico and Canada. Our purpose is to compassionately provide patients access to the highest level of medical cannabis in an unrivaled, professional healthcare environment, with outstanding customer service. Patient care always comes first at Fluent and our standards, practices, and performance is unmatched.
We are looking for leaders who want to work alongside great talent and create a positive work experience for their team. We are focused on continuous improvements, which creates development opportunities, engaged feedback, and increased contributions. Our goal is to inspire, lead, trust and deliver on what we say we are going to do.
Find out more at www.knoxmedical.com. Follow us on LinkedIn
As an Assistant General Manager, you inspire teams to deliver measurable results for the store. You lead a sales force that discovers customers’ needs and delivers solutions to build KNOX loyalty. The training staff you coach teaches customers how to get the most out of their medicinal cannabis. You build these lines of business by selecting and developing a knowledgeable talent pool. In addition, to team building, you create excitement around products, launches, programs, and initiatives. You’re responsible for upholding our high standards regarding communication and confidentiality. And by driving your staff to create customer experiences that enhance KNOX loyalty, you deliver measurable results and help enrich customers’ lives.
- Assisting the manager in organizing, planning and implementing strategy
- Coordinating retail store operations (e.g. sales processes, order and payments)
- Track the progress of weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual objectives
- Ensuring store schedules and objectives are met by employees
- Ability to deliver great customer experiences in any environment and to be invigorated by constant personal interaction
- Use available resources efficiently to assess the customer’s health conditions and needs
- Supervise and motivate staff to preform their best
- Record details of each customer interaction and any actions taken
- Follow up on any customer issues requiring additional research
- Maintain adequate knowledge off the product guide and understanding the benefits of Medical Cannabis
- Suggest sales training programs and techniques
- Communicate with Director of Retail Operations, general manager and/or Customer Service Manager regarding status of issues
- BS/BA in Business Administration or Associate’s degree in social work or equivalent experience preferred
- Proven experience as a Retail Assistant Manager or similar position
- Previous experience with customer service desired
- Leadership and organizational abilities
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- Problem-solving attitude
- Flexibility to work in shifts
- Working knowledge of MS Office
- Must be a multitasker, with the ability to work on several requests simultaneously without losing focus
- Organization and initiative, good communications skills, proactive, problem-solving, time management, discretion and confidentiality are essential attributes
- Ability to build good relationships. There will be frequent contact with internal and external people, either face to face or by telephone or email
- Teamwork- collaborating with others to improve overall standards of work and service
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and integrate a proactive approach to assignments
This job description in no way implies that the duties listed here are the only ones the employee can be required to perform. The employee is expected to perform other tasks, duties and training as dictated by their supervisor.
Fluent *provides comprehensive benefits offerings to all full-time employees. Our benefits include medical, dental and vision insurance, and paid time-off program.
Fluent is an equal opportunity employer and we welcome applications from all backgrounds regardless of race, color, religion, sex, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or any other classification protected by law.*
All applicants must be legally authorized to work in Canada and will be required to submit proof of such eligibility.
Please note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
- Management: 2 years (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 5 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor’s (Required)
- Melbourne, FL (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance