The Assistant Inventory Manager is responsible for assisting the Dispensary Manager for 100% accuracy of the store?s inventory. Responsible for overseeing the preparation and processing of product and patient transfers daily. In charge of making transfer recommendations for product overages and shortages daily. Maintain Inventory in compliance with state regulations as well as assist in the implementation of the company?s policies and operating procedures on inventory controls. This role is responsible for analyzing and resolving any inventory issues that may arise. The Inventory Coordinator must complete all work in accordance with company policies and procedures.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Inventory recording, compliance, and accuracy in all phases of the production
- Monitor warehouse transactions (shipping and receiving, transfers)
- Ensure inventory records are always accurate
- Perform cycle counts daily, weekly, or monthly as needed
- Conduct inspections with Dispensary Manager
- Follow written audit programs and physical inventory to ensure integrity of company records
- Log receipts and documentation to ensure accurate inventory accounts
- Assist in scheduling of inventory and compliance personnel as required
- Perform system adjustments as required and conduct and/or participate in analysis of root cause for the adjustments. Help determine, initiate, and execute subsequent corrective actions
- Collect, audit, and file required paperwork to ensure state compliance
- Maintain strictest confidentiality in compliance with DOH and HIPAA guidelines
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- High-school diploma or equivalent and experience in the field
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Ability to work independently in a dynamic, fast-paced environment and with a variety of personalities at various seniority levels
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment.?
- Strong interpersonal skills, business sense, and professionalism to communicate with all levels of management and staff; ability to uphold a strict level of confidentiality and discretion
- Able to understand and follow written/oral instructions
- Ability to interact with customers and team members respectfully and politely
- Excellent communication, customer service, and organizational skills
- Must be proficient with basic computer programs, such as Microsoft Office including Word and Excel
- Must be well organized with good management and leadership skills
- Must possess communication, problem-solving, and arithmetic skills
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and a clear driving record
- Must be able to pass a level 1 and level 2 comprehensive background record check and drug screening
ADDITIONAL MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
Must be able to move intermittently throughout the workday. Must be able to see and hear or use prosthetics that will enable these senses to function adequately to ensure requirements of this position can be fully met. Must function independently, and have flexibility, personal integrity, and the ability to work effectively with residents, personnel, and support agencies. Must be able to relate to and work with ill, disabled, elderly, emotionally upset, and at times hostile people in the facility.
Must be able to push, pull, move, and/or lift a minimum of 25 pounds to a minimum height of 5 feet and be able to push, pull, move, and/or carry such weight a minimum distance of 50 feet, with or without mechanical assistance
Monday – Friday 4 am to 9 pm flexible hours depending on store needs. Must be available to work occasional evenings, weekends, and holidays.
Equal Opportunity Employer l Trulieve Supports a Drug Free Workplace