Assistant Manager, Wellness Center – Surterra – Bonita Springs, FL
The Wellness Center Assistant Manager is responsible for high-quality patient customer service, retrieving patient information from the Compassionate Use Registry, maintaining confidential and HIPAA compliant paperwork, and overall upkeep. The Surterra Wellness Center Assistant Manager is responsible for assisting the Store Manager with the day-to-day operations of the Surterra Wellness Centers in accordance with the State of Florida regulations and standards set by Surterra. This may include support for all store employees, including schedules, assisting with training, assisting with policy and procedure updates, and industry news. Follow Cash Protocols, maintain accurate records of patients identification and registration documents, manage scheduling patient traffic flow, answer phones and respond to patient inquiries. Record, arrange, and package patient orders. Maintain an organized and clean environment and facility appearance.
CORE JOB DUTIES
1. Employee Support and Management:
- Assist in hiring, managing, training and reviewing Surterra Wellness Center staff including wellness coordinators and janitorial staff, product inventory, and patient relations.
- Serves as a role-model and resource for store staff concerning products and services, policies and procedures, industry news, and changes in regulations.
- Responds to all employee questions, concerns, or suggestions and takes action when necessary to resolve conflicts.
- Responsible for delegating tasks to Surterra Wellness Center staff in order to maintain a compliant and clean facility.
- Coordinates with the Inventory& Compliance Manager to ensure accurate information is communicated to the Wellness Center staff.
- Maintain and enforce a culture of compliance for all activities with strict adherence to the Florida Statues for a Medical Marijuana Treatment Center, as well as regulations set forth by local, state, and federal agencies such as OSHA.
2. Inventory Management:
- Collaborate with the Processing Manager to coordinate inventory delivery for assigned Surterra Wellness Center
- Responsible for assisting with Wellness Center inventory management and tracking
3. Customer Service:
- Provides superior customer service for vendors and patients.
- Assists in responding to all patient complaints, requests, concerns, or suggestions and takes action when necessary to resolve conflicts.
- Assists in Overseeing orders and deliveries to ensure accurate order information and timeliness of deliveries.
- Maintain a first class, clean Wellness Center environment
- Well-versed in Surterra Therapeutics product line and understand the recommending physician’s order specifications when dispensing products and when providing assistance to a patient or caregiver.
4. Cash Management, Security and SOPs:
- Manage cash management protocols with proper opening/closing protocols
- Follow all SOPs for operations of the store with continuous improvement input into policies and procedures
- Maintain accurate records of all Surterra Wellness Center activities including patient records, customer feedback, sales, deliveries, and returns in accordance with the State of Florida regulations and standards set by Surterra.
OUR MISSION: We believe that wellness is a pursuit and that nature has the ability to empower our health now and in the future.. It is our mission to provide the safest, highest quality cannabis-based products that empower your health and enable you and your loved ones to live well.
OUR STORY: This past decade has seen a powerful shift in the way we define healthy living. From greater access to naturally-grown, organic foods to the awareness of the dangers in overly-processed, chemically-dependent products, communities everywhere are rediscovering what it means to live well. Surterra believes that this push for safe, natural ingredients should not stop at the grocery store, and we are focused on transforming the way people take control of their health.
10 CORE QUALITIES OF A SURTERRA EMPLOYEE
1. Patient Advocate – Increase the value and happiness delivered to our patients with every decision you make; break down barriers to patient access; advocate for legal and regulatory reform; educate everyone you meet and prioritize patients above yourself
2. Brand Ambassador – Recognize reputation is our most valuable asset; be a public and private exemplar of the Surterra brand, Mission & Vision; seek out new talent; seek new patients in every interaction; create Brand Ambassadors in every person you meet
3. Politically Astute – Build strong interpersonal relationships based on trust and respect; be diplomatic in response to adversity; build consensus among competing ideas and personalities; formulate creative solutions to complex and unanticipated circumstances
4. Process Oriented – Create and automate scalable processes; employ a systematic approach to achieve objectives; simplify complex and time-consuming activities into simple, efficient actions; teach others how to operate within a process
5. Composure – Organize and operate within a complex and chaotic environment; remain calm, poised and effective in stressful situations; think on your feet; maintain a healthy lifestyle and psychological hardiness
6. Good Judgment – Discern what is appropriate, practical and realistic in a given situation; weigh the merits of competing demands in a regulated industry; make decisions that are a win-win for patients and the brand
7. Initiative & Leadership – Recognize and assume responsibility for work that needs to be done; motivate a team to persist in completion of a task; influence a group’s activity, direction or opinion to achieve patient and brand objectives
8. Planning & Organizing – Create order out of chaos; prioritize and order tasks effectively; use Good Judgment on appropriate uses of limited resources
9. Extraordinary Communication Skills – Speak and write in a concise, grammatically correct, precise and persuasive manner; convey nuances of meaning accurately; match styles of communication to each audience and purpose
10. Impeccable Integrity – Be fair and honest; avoid deceit, favoritism and discrimination; always work in the best interest of the patient and the brand; integrity is a pass/fail quality; you either have integrity or you do not work with us