Assistant Manager, Wellness Center – Surterra – Largo, FL
The Wellness Center Assistant Manager is responsible for high-quality patient customer service, retrieving patient information from the Compassionate Use Registry, maintaining confidential and HIPAA compliant paperwork, and overall upkeep. The Surterra Wellness Center Assistant Manager is responsible for assisting the Store Manager with the day-to-day operations of the Surterra Wellness Centers in accordance with the State of Florida regulations and standards set by Surterra. This may include support for all store employees, including schedules, assisting with training, assisting with policy and procedure updates, and industry news. Follow Cash Protocols, maintain accurate records of patients identification and registration documents, manage scheduling patient traffic flow, answer phones and respond to patient inquiries. Record, arrange, and package patient orders. Maintain an organized and clean environment and facility appearance.
CORE JOB DUTIES
1. Employee Support and Management:
- Assist in hiring, managing, training and reviewing Surterra Wellness Center staff including wellness coordinators and janitorial staff, product inventory, and patient relations.
- Serves as a role-model and resource for store staff concerning products and services, policies and procedures, industry news, and changes in regulations.
- Responds to all employee questions, concerns, or suggestions and takes action when necessary to resolve conflicts.
- Responsible for delegating tasks to Surterra Wellness Center staff in order to maintain a compliant and clean facility.
- Coordinates with the Inventory& Compliance Manager to ensure accurate information is communicated to the Wellness Center staff.
- Maintain and enforce a culture of compliance for all activities with strict adherence to the Florida Statues for a Medical Marijuana Treatment Center, as well as regulations set forth by local, state, and federal agencies such as OSHA.
2. Inventory Management:
- Collaborate with the Processing Manager to coordinate inventory delivery for assigned Surterra Wellness Center
- Responsible for assisting with Wellness Center inventory management and tracking
3. Customer Service:
- Provides superior customer service for vendors and patients.
- Assists in responding to all patient complaints, requests, concerns, or suggestions and takes action when necessary to resolve conflicts.
- Assists in Overseeing orders and deliveries to ensure accurate order information and timeliness of deliveries.
- Maintain a first class, clean Wellness Center environment
- Well-versed in Surterra Therapeutics product line and understand the recommending physician’s order specifications when dispensing products and when providing assistance to a patient or caregiver.
4. Cash Management, Security and SOPs
- Manage cash management protocols with proper opening/closing protocols
- Follow all SOPs for operations of the store with continuous improvement input into policies and procedures
- Maintain accurate records of all Surterra Wellness Center activities including patient records, customer feedback, sales, deliveries, and returns in accordance with the State of Florida regulations and standards set by Surterra.
OUR MISSION: We believe that wellness is a pursuit and that nature has the ability to empower our health now and in the future.. It is our mission to provide the safest, highest quality cannabis-based products that empower your health and enable you and your loved ones to live well.
OUR STORY: This past decade has seen a powerful shift in the way we define healthy living. From greater access to naturally-grown, organic foods to the awareness of the dangers in overly-processed, chemically-dependent products, communities everywhere are rediscovering what it means to live well. Surterra believes that this push for safe, natural ingredients should not stop at the grocery store, and we are focused on transforming the way people take control of their health.
8 Core Qualities of a Surterra Employee
Be Ethical – Do everything with impeccable integrity. Be radically transparent, fair and honest with each other. Do what you say you are going to do. Be trustworthy. Avoid deceit, favoritism and discrimination. Hold people accountable without emotion. Comply with regulations. Integrity is a pass/fail quality; you must have it to work with us.
Be a Champion – Always work in the best interest of the patient and the brand. Empower our patients to find their wellness. Support their doctors’ recommendations with respect. Be a constant learner in support of patients’ need for information. Partner with patients to make the best choices for their well-being. Fight for their rights to do so.
Be Bold – Be curious, creative and an exemplar of the Surterra brand in all your interactions. Be bold and innovative. Dream big, take chances. Investigate and learn with every challenge. Think three steps ahead and make a plan. Set the strategy and execute against it. Speed counts.
Be United – Build strong interpersonal relationships based on trust and respect. Create an inclusive environment where all voices are heard. Listen objectively to opposing views. Be diplomatic in response to adversity. Always assume good intentions. Build consensus among competing ideas and personalities. Be a strong teammate. Show compassion to everyone.
Be Efficient – Employ a systematic approach to achieve objectives. Simplify complex and time-consuming activities into simple, efficient actions. Automate processes wherever possible. Teach others how to operate within a process. Never confuse motion for progress.
Be Well – Organize and operate within a complex and chaotic environment. Remain calm, poised and effective in stressful situations. Accept the inevitability of changing priorities and redirect as needed. Think on your feet. Be resilient and show grit in the face of challenges. Avoid taking offense and never be defensive. Maintain a healthy lifestyle and psychological hardiness. Set your boundaries and respect the boundaries of others. Lead by example from the front.
Be Wise – Discern what is appropriate, practical and realistic in any given situation. Weigh the advantages of competing demands in a regulated industry. Make decisions that are a win-win for patients and the business. Say no to good ideas in favor of the best ideas. Remain open to new information and adapt accordingly. Use good judgment on appropriate use of limited resources.
Be Articulate – Show up with confidence. Communicate with enthusiasm. Speak and write in a concise, grammatically correct, precise and persuasive manner. Convey nuances of meaning accurately. Match styles of communication to each audience and purpose. Demonstrate executive presence with confidence, decisiveness, dignity and poise.