Assistant Manager – Wellness Center – Surterra – Panama City, FL
The Wellness Center Assistant Manager is responsible for high-quality patient customer service, retrieving patient information from the Compassionate Use Registry, maintaining confidential and HIPAA compliant paperwork, and overall upkeep. The Surterra Wellness Center Assistant Manager is responsible for assisting the Store Manager with the day-to-day operations of the Surterra Wellness Centers in accordance with the State of Florida regulations and standards set by Surterra. This may include support for all store employees, including schedules, assisting with training, assisting with policy and procedure updates, and industry news. Follow Cash Protocols, maintain accurate records of patients identification and registration documents, manage scheduling patient traffic flow, answer phones and respond to patient inquiries. Record, arrange, and package patient orders. Maintain an organized and clean environment and facility appearance.
CORE JOB DUTIES
1. Employee Support and Management:
- Assist in hiring, managing, training and reviewing Surterra Wellness Center staff including wellness coordinators and janitorial staff, product inventory, and patient relations.
- Serves as a role-model and resource for store staff concerning products and services, policies and procedures, industry news, and changes in regulations.
- Responds to all employee questions, concerns, or suggestions and takes action when necessary to resolve conflicts.
- Responsible for delegating tasks to Surterra Wellness Center staff in order to maintain a compliant and clean facility.
- Coordinates with the Inventory& Compliance Manager to ensure accurate information is communicated to the Wellness Center staff.
- Maintain and enforce a culture of compliance for all activities with strict adherence to the Florida Statues for a Medical Marijuana Treatment Center, as well as regulations set forth by local, state, and federal agencies such as OSHA.
2. Inventory Management
- Collaborate with the Processing Manager to coordinate inventory delivery for assigned Surterra Wellness Center.
- Responsible for assisting with Wellness Center inventory management and tracking.
3. Customer Service
- Provides superior customer service for vendors and patients.
- Assists in responding to all patient complaints, requests, concerns, or suggestions and takes action when necessary to resolve conflicts.
- Assists in Overseeing orders and deliveries to ensure accurate order information and timeliness of deliveries.
- Maintain a first class, clean Wellness Center environment.
- Well-versed in Surterra Therapeutics product line and understand the recommending physician’s order specifications when dispensing products and when providing assistance to a patient or caregiver.
4. Cash Management, Security and SOPs
- Manage cash management protocols with proper opening/closing protocols.
- Follow all SOPs for operations of the store with continuous improvement input into policies and procedures.
- Maintain accurate records of all Surterra Wellness Center activities including patient records, customer feedback, sales, deliveries, and returns in accordance with the State of Florida regulations and standards set by Surterra.
6 Core Values of a Surterra Employee
Integrity – We operate in a regulated and unchartered industry. Act and make decisions that stand up to scrutiny and reflect our position as a sophisticated, credible and respected leader. Be honest, trustworthy, dependable, and honorable. Demonstrate sound moral and ethical ways of interacting.
Collaboration – We are a collection of the best talent at all levels. Learn and grow from this diversity: welcome healthy debate and proactively seek other perspectives and points of view to find the best solution while not resting on consensus. Proactively ensure the right people have the right information at the right time. Work as a team vs. an individual performer.
Agility – We are growing incredibly fast in a new industry. Be open to change, be ready to pivot on the moment’s notice, and act with a sense of urgency to take advantage of opportunities. Then be ready to do it again. Quickly –and calmly -respond and adapt to the unexpected. Modify and streamline processes, find more efficient ways of doing your job. Work efficiently across markets, time zones, and functions.
Intentionality – Intentionality requires action –it makes your intentions happen. Good thoughts are meaningless without action. It is initiative directed by the purpose to move our business forward. Intentionality is doing things important to you, even when not easy. Transformational change happens with intentionally.
Alignment – Together, we must understand and believe in our vision, mission, business and team goals and priorities. When we make a decision, even when we don’t have consensus we all align behind that decision and execute. We don’t revisit decisions unless we have material new data or circumstances.
Accountability – Make the best proactive and reactive decisions given the available information and the wisest counsel. • Own your decisions, actions and outcomes, and promptly correct mistakes. • Be reliable, honor commitments and do not finger point, off-load responsibilities, or criticize co-workers. Look after co-workers and team’s success.