This position is designed to focus on delivering the ultimate patient experience through elevated patient service
standards. This role is responsible for overseeing the efficient execution of online/pick-up order fulfillment
processes. The Assistant Pick-Up Manager will oversee the entire fulfillment team and support staff.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversee the timely execution for processing all online/pick-up order fulfillment to meet the company standard of 2-hour or less.
- Responsible for department scheduling based on business needs.
- Establish processes and assign tasks that create an effective and efficient workplace based on business trend and work environment
- Partner with the Dispensary Manager to provide coaching, training and development to fulfillment team that is focused on company/service standards and accountability to meeting team specific objectives
- Verify team accuracy of order fulfillment through regular auditing of item descriptions, batch numbers, quantities, and all required order documents.
- Monitor all queues within the POS system; ensure timely processing and identify opportunities
- Manage the cancellation process of all expired orders within the POS system
- Closely monitor the patient transfer requests and partner with the Inventory Coordinator and Delivery Coordinator to ensure proactive processing and logistical strategies are executed
- Maintain strictest confidentiality in compliance with DOH and HIPAA guidelines
- Maintain good working relationships with other dispensary operating areas
- As needed, assist with oversight of daily operations and opening/closing duties.
- Perform any other tasks that have been assigned by management.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Minimum of an associate degree is preferred
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Must have prior cash handling experience
- Management experience, preferably in retail and/or customer service area is a plus
- Strong interpersonal skills, business sense, and professionalism to communicate with all levels of management and staff; ability to uphold a strict level of confidentiality and discretion
- Highly motivated, confident, high-energy; flexible and adaptable to changing priorities
- Ability to work independently in a dynamic, fast-paced environment and with a variety of personalities at various seniority levels
- Strong attention to detail; time-management, prioritization, and organizational skills
- Must possess the ability to train, develop and evaluate a patient consultant team
- Must possess excellent people skills and be able to communicate effectively with others in both verbal and written form.
- Must be computer literate
- Must possess the mental and physical capacities necessary to perform the job duties
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and a clear driving record
- Must be able to pass a level comprehensive background record check and drug screening
ADDITIONAL MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
Must be able to move intermittently throughout the workday. Must be able to see and hear or use prosthetics that will enable these senses to function adequately to ensure requirements of this position can be fully met. Must function independently, and have flexibility, personal integrity, and the ability to work effectively with residents, personnel, and support agencies. Must be able to relate to and work with ill, disabled, elderly, emotionally upset, and at times hostile people in the facility.
Must be able to push, pull, move, and/or lift a minimum of 25 pounds to a minimum height of 5 feet and be able to push, pull, move, and/or carry such weight a minimum distance of 50 feet, with or without mechanical assistance
40+ hours weekly with flexible hours depending on store needs. Must be available to work occasional evenings, weekends and holidays.
Equal Opportunity Employer l Trulieve Supports a Drug Free Workplace