Assistant Production Line Manager
If you have an interest in being part of one of the fastest growing industries in the nation and in our own state, Florida, you may consider wanting to work for Trulieve! If you have a desire to help others in need through your efforts, this may be the role for you!
Trulieve products are hand-grown and specially cultivated in a state-approved, climate-controlled environment to ensure purity and safety. We leave nothing to chance, while letting nature do her work.
Our products are designed to alleviate seizures, severe and persistent muscle spasms, pain, nausea, loss of appetite, and other symptoms associated with serious medical conditions such as cancer.
At Trulieve, we strive to bring our patients the relief they need in a product they can trust. Our plants are hand-grown in an environment specially designed to reduce unwanted chemicals and pests, keeping the process as natural as possible at every turn.
Our specially-trained staff works hand-in-hand with physicians to provide the right products and the correct dosage to ensure patients get the compassionate care they need.
To learn more about our company, please visit our website;
The business is a “blue-collar” manufacturing based operations oriented work place and the ideal candidate will have experience working in a like or similar environment.
- We are looking for an experienced Assistant Production Line Manager to organize and oversee the manufacturing of our products. You will be ultimately responsible to assist in the smooth running of all product production lines and the quality of output product.
- We expect you to have significant know-how in production processes and procedures for GMP certified manufacturing. The ability to assist in the directing of personnel towards maximum performance is required. Must possess a strong decision-making and problem-solving ability.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Oversee all employees in the manufacturing department
- Develop manufacturing work schedules and insure they are met
- Strive to reduce expenses and increase productivity across all product lines
- Ensure all employees follow industry standard health and safety guidelines that govern us.
- Set ambitious production goals and communicate them to key personnel
- Provide motivation, support and guidance to all employees
- Communicate any problems or obstacles to senior management
- Establish workflow policies that enhance speed and efficiency without compromising product safety or integrity
- Create schedules for employees to ensure optimum staffing levels
Qualifications and Skills Required:
- 2+ years’ experience in manufacturing operations
- 1+ years’ experience in a supervisory capacity
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Excellent project management skills
- Working knowledge of OSHA and EPA regulations
- GMP manufacturing experience
- Ability to coach and mentor employees on a one-on-one basis as well as in a group
- Bilingual (Spanish) preferred
- Proficient in the use of personal computers to perform daily work. Familiar with the Microsoft Office suite of programs and MRP systems. SAP and Agile experience preferred.
- Superb communication skills, including written and verbal instruction.
Salary will be commensurate with experience. A comprehensive benefits package including paid time off is offered with this position. This position will work an average of 45-50 hours per week and will be available “after hours” if an emergency situation should arise.
We are an EOE company