“Trulieve Grows One Patient at a Time”
If you have an interest in being part of one of the fastest growing industries in the nation and in our own state, Florida, you may consider wanting to work for Trulieve! If you have a desire to help others in need through your efforts, this may be the role for you!
Trulieve products are specially cultivated in a state-approved, climate-controlled environment to ensure purity and safety. We leave nothing to chance, while letting nature do her work.
Our products are designed to alleviate seizures, severe and persistent muscle spasms, pain, nausea, loss of appetite, and other symptoms associated with serious medical conditions such as cancer.
At Trulieve, we strive to bring our patients the relief they need in a product they can trust. Our plants are hand-grown in an environment specially designed to reduce unwanted chemicals and pests, keeping the process as natural as possible at every turn.
Our specially-trained staff works hand-in-hand with physicians to provide the right products and the correct dosage to ensure patients get the compassionate care they need.
To learn more about our company, please visit our website;
The business is a manufacturing-based operation-oriented work place and the ideal candidate will have experience working in a like or similar environment.
Assistant Security Manager
- Write or review security-related documents, such as incident reports, proposals, and tactical or strategic initiatives.
- Train subordinate security professionals or other organization members in security rules and procedures.
- Assist in planning security for special and high-risk events.
- Assist in developing budgets for security operations.
- Order security-related supplies and equipment as needed.
- Coordinate security operations or activities with public law enforcement, fire and other agencies.
- Assist in emergency management and contingency planning.
- Arrange for or perform executive protection activities.
- Respond to medical emergencies, bomb threats, fire alarms, or intrusion alarms, following emergency response procedures.
- Identify, investigate, or resolve security breaches.
- Monitor security policies, programs or procedures to ensure compliance with internal security policies, licensing requirements, or applicable government security requirements, policies, and directives.
- Analyze and evaluate security operations to identify risks or opportunities for improvement.
- Create or implement security standards, policies, and procedures.
- Conduct physical examinations of property to ensure compliance with security policies and regulations.
- Communicate security status, updates, and actual or potential problems, using established protocols.
- Collect and analyze security data to determine security needs, security program goals, or program accomplishments.
- Supervise subordinate security professionals, performing activities such as hiring, training, assigning work, evaluating performance, or disciplining.
- Plan, direct, or coordinate security activities to safeguard company assets, employees, guests, or others on company property.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Minimum Qualifications: Five years minimum management experience incorporating security as part of your duties. Must possess or obtain a Class “D” and “G” license issued by Florida Department of Agriculture within thirty days of employment. Must be able to travel throughout the United States with limited notice. Must be minimum of 21 years of age and have a current, valid State of Florida driver license. Must be and remain compliant with local, state, and federal laws, statutes, and regulations; particularly those related to working in the cannabis industry. Must be able to successfully pass a comprehensive drug screen and level 2 background check.
Must be able to push, pull, move, and/or lift a minimum of 25 pounds to a minimum height of 5 feet and be able to push, pull, move, and/or carry such weight a minimum distance of 50 feet, with or without mechanical assistance.
Additional Minimum Qualifications: Must be able to move intermittently throughout the workday. Must be able to see and hear or use prosthetics that will enable these senses to function adequately to ensure requirements of this position can be fully met. Must function independently, and have flexibility, personal integrity, and the ability to work effectively with residents, personnel, and support agencies. Must be able to relate to and work with ill, disabled, elderly, emotionally upset, and at times hostile people in the facility.
- Previous experience working in security management, loss prevention, data analytics, accurate use of computer-based software systems.
- Able to understand and follow written/oral instructions.
- Able to communicate in conversational English in order to work effectively with customers and team members, operate electronic equipment (computer, laptop), comprehend safety procedures, and utilize telecommunication devices.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, including Excel and SharePoint.
- Proven ability to analyze data and draw appropriate conclusions to inform policies and procedures.
- Excellent communication, customer service, and organizational skills.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to respectfully and politely interact with customers and team members.
Special Instructions to Applicants: The schedule for this position is subject to change with notice. This position is subject to after-hours and/or weekend shifts based on facility security demands.
Salary will be commensurate with experience. A comprehensive benefits package including paid time off is offered with this position. This position will work an average of 40 – 55 hours per week and will be available “after hours” if an emergency situation should arise.
We are an EOE company