Job Title: Assistant Store Manager
Reports To: Dispensary Manager
FLSA Status: Regular Exempt
This position is designed to focus on delivering the ultimate patient experience through elevated patient service standards. The Assistant Store Manager will oversee the entire store showroom and reception team. The position responsibilities include support of company goals and objectives, as well as general oversight of daily store operation needs.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist the Dispensary Manager in planning and implementing strategies to drive service standards and positive sales results.
- Responsible for department scheduling based on business needs.
- Maintain an ultimate patient experience environment by leading and coaching teams to company service standards
- Oversee the daily operations of the store to ensure compliance of DOH regulations and Trulieve’s policies and procedures.
- Partner with the Dispensary Manager to provide coaching, training, and development to the showroom team that is focused on company/service standards and accountability to meeting team-specific objectives
- Monitor Patient Consultant interactions with patients, and ensuring proper verbiage is being used.
- Responsible for handling and resolving patient issues and escalations.
- Monitor queues in Waitly to ensure timely processing and identify opportunities by communicating with the team on issues, concerns and updates
- Maintain knowledge of loss prevention policies and procedures
- Maintain the strictest confidentiality in compliance with DOH and HIPAA guidelines
- Maintain good working relationships with other store operating areas as needed.
- Perform any other tasks that have been assigned by management.
ADDITIONAL MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
Must be able to move intermittently throughout the workday. Must be able to see and hear or use prosthetics that will enable these senses to function adequately to ensure requirements of this position can be fully met. Must function independently, and have flexibility, personal integrity, and the ability to work effectively with residents, personnel, and support agencies. Must be able to relate to and work with ill, disabled, elderly, emotionally upset, and at times hostile people in the facility.
Must be able to push, pull, move, and/or lift a minimum of 25 pounds to a minimum height of 5 feet and be able to push, pull, move, and/or carry such weight a minimum distance of 50 feet, with or without mechanical assistance
40+ hours weekly with flexible hours depending on store needs. Must be available to work occasional evenings, weekends and holidays.
Equal Opportunity Employer l Trulieve Supports a Drug Free Workplace