If you have an interest in being part of one of the fastest growing industries in the nation and in our own state, Florida, you may consider wanting to work for Trulieve! If you have a desire to help others in need through your efforts, this may be the role for you!
Trulieve products are specially cultivated in a state-approved, climate-controlled environment to ensure purity and safety. We leave nothing to chance, while letting nature do her work.
Our products are designed to alleviate seizures, severe and persistent muscle spasms, pain, nausea, loss of appetite, and other symptoms associated with serious medical conditions such as cancer.
At Trulieve, we strive to bring our patients the relief they need in a product they can trust. Our plants are hand-grown in an environment specially designed to reduce unwanted chemicals and pests, keeping the process as natural as possible at every turn.
Our specially-trained staff works hand-in-hand with physicians to provide the right products and the correct dosage to ensure patients get the compassionate care they need.
To learn more about our company, please visit our website;
The business is a manufacturing-based operation-oriented work place and the ideal candidate will have experience working in a like or similar environment.
Associate Supply Chain Manager
The Associate Supply Chain Manager is responsible for the management of all activities and functions associated with raw material receiving and warehousing, finished goods warehousing and shipping, full maintenance of a physical inventory program to include operations consumption of materials, and oversee the administrative staffing in procurement and scheduling. This leader is a change agent developing short and long-term goals and creating a continuous improvement environment with an unconditional commitment to safety and eliminating waste.
- Responsible for assuring materials are managed to provide the highest quality and on time delivery to the operations groups as well as managing losses within those areas. Also, to fully manage the warehousing and shipment of all finished products to our patients in a quality and on time delivery status.
- Manages the daily activities to ensure production scheduling is created and presented to operations group to meet efficiency of processes.
- Interviews, hires, and monitors the performance of team members; reviews and evaluates their needs and potential; develops appropriate cross-training and other development programs.
- Manages the daily activity of raw material receiving, handling and warehousing.
- Manages the daily activities of the finished goods warehousing and shipment of finished products to our patients.
- Develops continuous improvement to areas of responsibility based on performance indicators.
- Ensures work environment is safe for all employees.
- Responsible for the training, direct development and performance tracking management of all reports.
- Ensures that all hourly employees in direct areas of responsibility receive necessary training for safety and job development goals.
- Participates in establishing, monitoring, and achieving plant operational targets and goals.
- Manages budgetary aspects of direct areas of responsibility contributing cost control measures and capital project direction for those areas.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
- Ability to create and drive change and effectively communicate throughout the organization.
- SAP (Inventory Management, Create new user accounts, Troubleshoot user issues and errors, Month-end inventory management).
- Minimum of 5 years management experience in warehousing, shipping, materials control, planning and scheduling.
- Strong communications skills – written and verbal. Strong Computer skills proficient at Microsoft Excel, Word, and Power Point
- Previous experience with Continuous Improvement Disciplines with direct involvement in one or more of the following (TQM, Six Sigma, Lean Manufacturing)
- Excellent problem-solving skills focusing on Root Cause Analysis and Corrective Action
Knowledge and Skills Preferred
- Working Knowledge of GMP and HACCP program requirements including the application of principals, concepts, practices and standards.
- Food & Beverages Manufacturing experience with any Global Brands
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, Operations, Supply Chain, STEM preferred
- Thorough Knowledge of SAP operating systems; Vendor Management and Purchasing
Salary will be commensurate with experience. A comprehensive benefits package including paid time off is offered with this position. This position will work an average of 45 – 50 hours per week and will be available “after hours” if an emergency situation should arise.
We are an EOE company