“Trulieve Grows One Patient at a Time”
If you have an interest in being part of one of the fastest growing industries in the nation and in our own state, Florida, you may consider wanting to work for Trulieve! If you have a desire to help others in need through your efforts, this may be the role for you!
Trulieve products are hand-grown and specially cultivated in a state-approved, climate-controlled environment to ensure purity and safety. We leave nothing to chance while letting nature do her work.
Our products are designed to alleviate seizures, severe and persistent muscle spasms, pain, nausea, loss of appetite, and other symptoms associated with serious medical conditions such as cancer.
At Trulieve, we strive to bring our patients the relief they need in a product they can trust. Our plants are hand-grown in an environment specially designed to reduce unwanted chemicals and pests, keeping the process as natural as possible at every turn.
Our specially-trained staff works hand-in-hand with physicians to provide the right products and the correct dosage to ensure patients get the compassionate care they need.
To learn more about our company, please visit our website;
Location: Monticello/Jefferson County Florida
Type: Full Time
Min. Experience: Experienced
We are looking for a very organized and detail-oriented problem solver with a positive attitude and excellent interpersonal skills to join our research and development team. This individual will be an integral part of our team and play a key role in ensuring that our products are designed and built on time and on budget with best in class efficiency, performance and product quality.
- Maintain, troubleshoot, and repair automated manufacturing and packaging machines to ensure manufacturing systems operate at target capacities and efficiencies.
- Provide technical support for instrumentation and controls systems.
- Experience with all types of voltages, troubleshooting, and installation
- Alongside the manufacturers of equipment, install, commission, and qualify new equipment to meet the needs of Operations and Quality Assurance.
- Assist the engineering department with design and product selection activities.
- Develop, propose, and execute continuous improvement projects to improve throughput and/or reduce operating costs.
- Document equipment compliance issues and generate daily shift reports.
- Travel as required to support other Trulieve initiatives.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Diploma from a certified 2-year Technician or 3-year Technologist program or successful completion of manufacturer technical programs with demonstrated experience.
- 4+ years work experience in a related industry required, GMP environment strongly preferred.
- Solid knowledge of basic electrical and mechanical concepts required.
- Programming and troubleshooting experience within an automated machinery environment.
- Proficient working knowledge of all types of PLC”s.
- Must be highly motivated, proactive, and willing to take on new challenges.
- Ability to learn new processes quickly.
- Proven problem solving skills.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced deadline driven environment.
- Must be meticulous and able to work independently and safely.
- Experience with industrial electrical power systems and equipment, industrial electrical control systems and equipment, instrumentation systems, PLC’s, motors, VFD’s, high speed packing equipment and industrial communication systems.
Compensation will be commensurate with experience. A comprehensive benefits package including paid time off is offered with this position. This position will work an average of 50+ hours per week and will be available “after hours” if an emergency situation should arise.
We are an EOE company