Batching Assistant – Trulieve – Midway, FL
If you have an interest in being part of one of the fastest growing industries in the nation and in our own state, Florida, you may consider wanting to work for Trulieve! If you have a desire to help others in need through your efforts, this may be the role for you!
Trulieve products are hand-grown and specially cultivated in a state-approved, climate-controlled environment to ensure purity and safety. We leave nothing to chance while letting nature do her work.
Our products are designed to alleviate seizures, severe and persistent muscle spasms, pain, nausea, loss of appetite, and other symptoms associated with serious medical conditions such as cancer.
At Trulieve, we strive to bring our patients the relief they need in a product they can trust. Our plants are hand-grown in an environment specially designed to reduce unwanted chemicals and pests, keeping the process as natural as possible at every turn.
Our specially-trained staff works hand-in-hand with physicians to provide the right products and the correct dosage to ensure patients get the compassionate care they need.
To learn more about our company, please visit our website;
The business is a “blue-collar” manufacturing based operations oriented workplace and the ideal candidate will have experience working in a like or similar environment.
Manage the intake, formulation, and batching of existing products for a production scale medical cannabis facility.
- Manage all steps in the process including intake, formulation, batching, and archives.
- Maintain compliance using a centralized tracking system.
- Ensure all product is accounted for according to company policy and procedures.
- Partner with extraction and production teams to identify inventory needs, and manage appropriate inventory levels for production and distribution teams.
- Manage batching inventory based on orders and deadlines.
- Maintain meticulous records of formulas and batch records, while ensuring high-quality production standards.
- Possess the ability to weigh, calculate, prepare, and pipette various formulations of cannabinoid-based products.
- Manage a small team while creating synergy with members of other departments.
- Create a proactive environment while maintaining a positive attitude.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of cannabis products, along with GMP.
- Knowledge and understanding of local and state regulations, with an emphasis on continual learning and sharing knowledge with the team.
- Possess the skills and knowledge to identify potential problems, and the flexibility to overcome complications.
- Show self-motivation, innovation, and the ability to work well with all members of his/her staff and the company, as well as with his/her direct supervisor.
- Demonstrate excellent organizational capabilities, as well as strong computer skills to accurately input and manage a centralized cannabis tracking system.
- Have superior time management skills driving efficiency and productivity, and meeting goals while consistently producing a high quality finished product.
- Florida Driver’s License or ability to obtain one.
- Per state law, must be a minimum of 21 years of age.
- Must be and remain compliant with any and all legal or company regulations for working in the cannabis industry.
- Must successfully complete a comprehensive background check.
Minimum Education and Experience
- College graduate preferred with a background in Chemistry or the Biological Sciences.
- One to two years’ experience processing cannabis in a regulated facility preferred, but not required.
- Previous experience with terpenes and/or flavonoids preferred.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to perform grasping, carrying, sitting, and repetitive motions.
- Must be able to lift, carry and balance up to 40 pounds, manage stairs, and perform typical cleaning of facilities and equipment.
A comprehensive benefits package including paid time off is offered with this position. Will work an average of 40 hours per week based upon production and any imminent work schedule changes. Overtime and weekend work will be required.