It is the Brand Associate’s responsibility to support the Retail Operations team leads as they execute facility and visual installations throughout all existing stores as well as the new store openings. The Brand Associate will assist in elevating the patient experience through brand alignment across all stores.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- iPad and Waitly app installation, distribution and support
- Track the progress of stores complying with Visual Guides and branding initiatives
- Support the Brand Coordinator with store opening production elements, i.e. Demo displays, glass shelves
- Support the store opening team when in the field, travelling when necessary.
- Maintain spreadsheets and calendars
- Communicate professionally and effectively with Area Managers and Store Managers
- Communicate professionally and effectively with production to maintain display demos inventory
- Communicate with vendors to ensure our goals of production are on time and budget
- Reports directly to the Brand Coordinator
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Minimum of an associate degree is preferred
- Prior retail and/or customer service experience
- Proficiency with Apple products and Apps
- Attention to detail especially around consistent in-store brand presence
- Retail visual merchandising experience a huge plus
- Passion for improving customer/patient experience
- Willingness to travel
- Reliable transportation
- Proficient in Excel and Powerpoint. Photoshop is a plus.
- Able to lift 50 lbs.
- Effective communicator
- Works independently, staying on task through completion with little to no supervision
- Must possess excellent people skills and be able to communicate effectively with others in both verbal and written form
- Must be computer literate
- Must possess the mental and physical capacities necessary to perform the job duties
- Must be available to work occasional evenings, weekends and holidays
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and a clear driving record
- Must be able to pass a level 1 and level 2 background check
40+ hours weekly with flexible hours based on patient service and driving results. Must be available to work occasional evenings, weekends and holidays.
Equal Opportunity Employer Trulieve Supports a Drug Free Workplace