Budtender/Medtender/Driver/Sales Floor Lead – AltMed Florida/Muv Products – Wellington, FL
$15 – $18 an hour
Medtenders and Sales Floor Leads should have customer service experience, computer, team work, cash handling and retail skills. Preferably experienced in the medical marijuana or healthcare Industry. He/She reports to and is supervised by the Dispensary Manager and the Assistant Manager. Must be at least 21 years old and pass a criminal background check. PLEASE INCLUDE A LINK TO YOUR UPDATED LINKEDIN PROFILE AND/OR AN UPDATED PHOTOGRAPH FOR SECURITY PURPOSES. ALL INTERVIEWS WILL TAKE PLACE IN A SECURE FACILITY AND WILL REQUIRE A VALID DRIVER’S LICENSE TO ENTER THE PREMISES. (You may also send as a separate attachment to “h r @ altmed . co” and reference your name and position applied for.)
Responsibilities include but are not limited to.
- Provide exceptional customer service in accordance with established standards.
- Develop and maintain rapport with our Patients, vendors, service providers and staff.
- Ensure Patients’ concerns and/or questions are solved and answered promptly and efficiently, and communicate Patient requests and/or problems to Manager when needed.
- Recommend, select and help locate the proper medicine for Patients depending on their individual needs and Physician Certification.
- Communicate the effects of different types of cannabis to Patients clearly and effectively
- Follow policies and procedures, including inventory control, qualifying patient record keeping, security, dispensing medical marijuana, patient education and support
- Represent our philosophy on customer service and customer relationships
- Arrive on time, morning shifts before the doors open to set up. Closing shifts stay until all the work has been completed.
- Ensure the dispensary is ready to serve the patients
- Clean and organize med tending room, bathroom and back room before opening and closing including wiping down counters and windows.
- Ensure POS and customer areas are clean and organized
- Stock inventory as requested by DM or AM
- Offer education material to every patient before every point of sale
- Maintain strictest confidentiality in compliance with HIPAA guidelines.
Qualifications and Skills
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
- Previous experience as in retail sales, restaurant/hospitality, pharmacy technician, bank teller, or other work experience with strict compliance standards preferred.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or six months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Retail, cash handling and Point of Sales (POS) experience required.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Experience in medical cannabis industry highly desirable, but not required.
- Must be 21 years old and pass criminal background check.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proficient computing skills
- Innate desire to achieve success and a work ethic to match
- Ability to critically think and problem solve without direction
- High level of integrity
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $15.00 to $18.00 /hour