“Trulieve Grows One Patient at a Time”
If you have an interest in being part of one of the fastest growing industries in the nation and in our own state, Florida, you may consider wanting to work for Trulieve! If you have a desire to help others in need through your efforts, this may be the role for you!
Trulieve products are specially cultivated in a state-approved, climate-controlled environment to ensure purity and safety. We leave nothing to chance, while letting nature do her work.
Our products are designed to alleviate seizures, severe and persistent muscle spasms, pain, nausea, loss of appetite, and other symptoms associated with serious medical conditions such as cancer.
At Trulieve, we strive to bring our patients the relief they need in a product they can trust. Our plants are hand-grown in an environment specially designed to reduce unwanted chemicals and pests, keeping the process as natural as possible at every turn.
Our specially-trained staff works hand-in-hand with physicians to provide the right products and the correct dosage to ensure patients get the compassionate care they need.
To learn more about our company, please visit our website;
The business is a manufacturing-based operation-oriented work place and the ideal candidate will have experience working in a like or similar environment.
Building Grow Lead
- Train all employees and offer proper technique advice or assistance on a daily basis
- Candidate should be able to efficiently run an 18 room grow, with minimal presence of management and forecast upcoming events
- Diagnose plant health; toxicities, deficiencies, pests, or other issues that may arise and come up with the best or proper solution
- Can locate other established work sites, navigate through them and accomplish any necessary task requested to complete
- Efficiently monitors grow helpers and assistants, offers assistance and/or reports or management when presented with a challenging problem
- Able to make necessary entries into MJ Freeway and record data
- Accurately account for plant and supply inventory
- High School Diploma
- Highly motivated
- Works well in a team environment
- Attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Cultivation experience preferred
- Bilingual preferred
- Must be at least 21 years old (per state law)
- Must successfully complete comprehensive background check
Salary will be commensurate with experience. A comprehensive benefits package including paid time off is offered with this position. This position will work an average of 50 hours per week and will be available “after hours” if an emergency situation should arise.
We are an EOE company