Curaleaf Holdings, Inc. (CSE: CURA) (OTCQX: CURLF) is the leading vertically integrated multi-state cannabis operator in the United States. It is a high-growth cannabis company with a national brand known for quality, trust and reliability. The company is positioned in highly populated, limited license states, and currently operates in 12 states with 44 dispensaries, 12 cultivation sites and 11 processing sites. Curaleaf has the executive expertise and research and development capabilities to provide leading service, selection, and accessibility across the medical and adult-use markets, as well as the CBD category through its Curaleaf Hemp brand.
- Install, troubleshoot and repair all electrical equipment as needed
- Perform preventive maintenance on equipment
- Maintaining the condition of all mechanical systems
- Working with contractors and vendors
- Performing troubleshooting and repairs on mechanical systems
- Handling emergency service calls after business hours on an on-call rotation
- Perform mechanical maintenance and building maintenance as required, using hand tools motorized lifts and machine tools such as lathe mills, grinders, etc.
- Gathers and disposes of rubbish and waste materials by hand or with the use of powered equipment.
- Makes rounds of buildings and grounds at regular intervals at night; inspects doors, windows, and locks to see that they are properly and securely fastened
- Observes appearances and conditions of premises and equipment; reports needed repairs, safety hazards, or conditions requiring outside vendor services.
- Scrubs, strips, sanitizes, waxes, and buffs floors using powered machines equipped with rotating brushes.
- Maintains an inventory of cleaning and toiletry supplies.
- Washes walls, ceilings, woodwork, windows, mirrors, and fixtures using both step and extension ladders.
- Cleans grounds and parking lots of litter, glass, snow or other debris.
- Loads and unloads supplies, and moves heavy furniture and equipment using dollies, handcarts, or power equipment. Replaces light bulbs and fuses.
- Shampoos carpets.
- May perform ground maintenance including removal of snow from sidewalks, salting walkways, mowing small areas of grass, trimming shrubs, etc., at an office site.
- Other duties as needed/required to meet goals
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 3 – 5 years industrial work experience preferred, preferably in a paper industry
- Ability to install, program, and troubleshoot variable frequency drives
- Demonstrates ability to organize and prioritize work. Work effectively with minimal supervisio
- You will regard safety as a core value; serve as role model for other employees and encourage adherence to safety practices, policies and procedures.
- You will need to have strong service and quality focus; address issues effectively when problems arise and take initiative to understand root cause, then communicate / education team in a timely manner.
- You will need be able and willing to work overtime, including short-notice requests.
Must be able to communicate clearly and effectively, both verbally and in writing. Must display professional telephone etiquette and be able to interact and communicate effectively with individuals at all levels of the organization. Ability to effectively present information in one on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry our instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hand to finger, handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; and talk or hear. Employee is exposed to moving mechanical parts, fumes or airborne particles and toxic or caustic chemicals. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 100 or more pounds and regularly move up to 50 pounds. The noise level in the work environment is normal.
Curaleaf is an Equal Opportunity Employer