Business Development Manager
At springbig, our mission is to be the best platform that allows dispensary owners and producers to understand and communicate with their customers. We are a rapidly growing Software as a Service (SaaS) company that is focused on providing loyalty and communications to cannabis industry worldwide.
We are seeking a high-energy and motivated Business Development Manager (BDM) to represent springbig as we continue to expand our market share as the leading loyalty and communications platform for the cannabis industry. The Business Development Manager is responsible for selling springbig’s SaaS services to cannabis retailers and producers in a defined geographical territory.
Our headquarters are located in beautiful Boca Raton, FL with team members distributed around the country.
Why you should work with us:
- We are a fun start-up, with a start-up culture
- Our company is continually growing and always innovating and creating new features for ourselves and our clients
- Full benefits package (Health, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401k with matching
- Unlimited PTO
- Company atmosphere is collaborative, passionate and fun.
- Casual dress code
- Work with some of the best & brightest technical minds in the industry! We learn from and share knowledge with each other every day.
What are we looking for in a team member?
Your specialization is less important than your ability to learn fast, communicate and adapt to shifting priorities.
- Identify and establish relationships with decision makers at cannabis retailers through prospecting.
- Present, promote and sell springbig’s offerings using value-based sales methodologies to prospective customers.
- Proactively reach out to customers through networking, cold calling, and inbound leads.
- Build and maintain strong sales pipeline and forecast.
- Develop sales strategy and account plans within account deck to gain greater market share to include proactive research of potential deal activities and trends.
- Deliver the springbig value proposition in the field, phone meetings and web meetings. Employ value-based conversations to arrive at a highly differentiated solution.
- Articulate the value springing solutions can solve, leveraging the strength of the springbig brand, scale, and market position to place springbig at a competitive advantage.
- Drive the sales process and manage the contract and approval process of new deals, including negotiating on price and getting approvals including contract terms.
- Meet or exceed set Key Performance Indicators (KPI), for example on number of calls and meetings and other sales based activities.
- Manage all information in our CRM system related to the account(s).
- Contribute to the development of sales strategy through input of ideas and suggestions to the senior management team.
- Bachelors’ degree or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years of business experience.
- 2-3 years proven achievement in a quota bearing SaaS environment.
- Consistently demonstrates the ability to generate new business and grow revenue streams from existing clients in addition to strong prospecting, opportunity identification, account management and communication skills.
- Ability to run complex customer meetings, product demonstrations and presentations, with multiple client stakeholders and attendees.
- Ability to manage a highly transactional book of business, with a focus on driving a large amount of sales activity into the defined territory list.
- Demonstrates tenacious sense of urgency to address client issues.
- Fluent in Social Selling. Proven ability to use LinkedIn and other web tools for prospecting, account research, and prospect outreach. Actively uses Twitter, LinkedIn and other “social selling” tools to connect positively with new and existing customers.
Job Type: Full-time
What’s it like to work at springbig?
It’s awesome! We’re a driven, passionate, responsible group who values professional growth and work life balance.
We take care of our team members:
- Competitive salary
- Unlimited PTO
- 401k match
- Great health benefits (medical, dental, vision, STD, LTD, Life Insurance)
- Casual and comfortable working environment
And infuse lightness and creativity into our days:
- Stocked coffee, snacks and candy “bar”
- Pizza parties and team lunches
- Spontaneous games of tabletop cornhole or NERF wars
- Company sponsored Fantasy Football league and March Madness bracket challenge
Powered by JazzHR