Job Title: Business Process Manager
Reports to: Director of Environmental Health and Safety
FLSA Status: Regular- Exempt
Location: Tallahassee, FL
The Business Process Manager manages key client projects. Process management responsibilities include the coordination and completion of projects on time within budget and within scope. Oversee all aspects of projects. Set deadlines, assign responsibilities and monitor and summarize progress of project. Prepare reports for upper management regarding status of project. The successful candidate will work directly with internal/external clients to ensure deliverables fall within the applicable scope and budget. He or she will coordinate with other departments to ensure all aspects of each project are compatible and will hire new talent as needed to fulfill client needs. May require a bachelor’s degree and 2-4 years of experience in the field or in a related area. Familiar with a variety of the field’s concepts, practices and procedures. Rely on limited experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Perform a variety of tasks. Lead and direct the work of others. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected. Enhance department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of operational and strategic projects.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Ensure resource availability and allocation.
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress.
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques.
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques.
- Report and escalate to management as needed.
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders.
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Meet with clients to take detailed ordering briefs and clarify specific requirements of each project.
- Delegate project tasks based on available resources.
- Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals.
- Meet budgetary objectives and adjust project constraints based on financial analysis.
- Develop comprehensive project plans to be shared with clients as well as other staff members.
- Use and continually develop leadership skills.
- Attend conferences and training as required to maintain proficiency.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Develop spreadsheets, diagrams and process maps to document needs.
- All other duties as asigned
- Developing and Tracking Budgets
- Project Management
- Process Improvement
- Performance Management
- Inventory Control
ADDITIONAL MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:
- Proven working experience in project management
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Engineering and/or Six Sigma Methodology background is a plus
- Project Management Professional (PMP) / PRINCE II certification is a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
- Must be able to push, pull, move, and/or lift a minimum of 25 lbs. to a minimum height of 5 feet and able to push, pull, move, and/or carry such weight a minimum distance of 50 feet, with or without mechanical assistance
- Must be able to work seated/standing as appropriate at workstations for extended periods of time, maintain body equilibrium while climbing ladders, stairways, stopping, kneeling, crouching, and reaching, and use hands/fingers to hold, grasp, turn, pick, pinch frequently/constantly to complete tasks.
- Must have visual acuity with/without job aids to perform activities such as; reading, viewing a computer terminal, visual inspection involving small parts/details. Clarity of vision at 20 ft or more in day and night/dark conditions
- Must be able to speak and communicate verbally at conversation levels with co-workers, vendors, etc. (Moderate noise)
- 40+ hours weekly with flexible hours depending on department needs. Must be available to work occasional evenings, weekends, and holidays
Equal Opportunity Employer l Trulieve Supports a Drug Free Workplace