If you have an interest in being part of one of the fastest growing industries in the nation and in our own state, Florida, you may consider wanting to work for Trulieve! If you have a desire to help others in need through your efforts, this may be the role for you!
Trulieve products are specially cultivated in a state-approved, climate-controlled environment to ensure purity and safety. We leave nothing to chance, while letting nature do her work.
Our products are designed to alleviate seizures, severe and persistent muscle spasms, pain, nausea, loss of appetite, and other symptoms associated with serious medical conditions such as cancer.
At Trulieve, we strive to bring our patients the relief they need in a product they can trust. Our plants are hand-grown in an environment specially designed to reduce unwanted chemicals and pests, keeping the process as natural as possible at every turn.
Our specially-trained staff works hand-in-hand with physicians to provide the right products and the correct dosage to ensure patients get the compassionate care they need.
To learn more about our company, please visit our website;
The business is a manufacturing-based operation-oriented work place and the ideal candidate will have experience working in a like or similar environment.
CAD/Document Control Specialist
We are looking for an organized, detail-oriented individual to join our Facilities Management and Engineering team. The CAD/Document Control Specialist will maintain and coordinate the activities relating to Documentation Control procedures, and will champion best practices. The position will also complete design coordination for current facilities, concept design for current and future expansion projects. The successful candidate will be a motivated self-starter who ultimately promotes a culture of continuous improvement. The position reports to the Facilities Manager and/or Project Manager/Engineer
- Coordinate the activities related to the Document Control procedure, including Standard Operating Procedures, regulatory and compliance documents and commercial correspondence.
- Maintain on-line system for a registry of documents, ensuring that the information is accurate and up to date.
- Review quality documentation for completeness and accuracy.
- Maintain and Update all Project Data Packets.
- Create and establish a Document/Information request procedure
- Generate various document control reports as required.
- Establish methods to ensure controlled copies of latest approved documents and drawings are given to the appropriate staff, design/engineering teams, subcontractors and suppliers as applicable.
- Maintain updated records of all approved documents.
- Maintain the documents and drawings in the Document Control Office under safe custody without any damage or deterioration with easy traceability.
- Maintain electronic files and control logs as required by the project.
- Reviewing and approving documentation for completion and accuracy.
- Train new Trulieve users in use document control procedures as required.
- Implement Trulieve’s design standards and functional specifications, machine integration into a detailed concept design.
- Develop concept designs which are efficient and functional for production & manufacturing.
- Review consultant designs for coordination & quality assurance.
- Review facility as-built drawings to ensure they accurately depict the work completed.
- Ability to travel as needed or required
- Other duties as assigned.
- Drafting/Design degree or equivalent combination of education and 5+ years of experience in relevant field.
- Experience in a GMP and/HACCP regulated environment, documentation and records management required.
- Industrial Manufacturing, Pharmaceutical, Food, or Nursey/Agriculture experience as plus.
- Experience with design/build and retrofit projects preferred
- Must be able to multi task and work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Former maintenance, trades, or construction experience a plus
- Must have excellent communication skills and be able to work in a fast-paced environment with conflicting priorities.
- Must have excellent computer skills and experience with G-Suite, Microsoft Office and Adobe; Microsoft Project. Solid Works experience is a plus.
- 3-5 years’ experience as a CAD Coordinator completing detailing and drafting.
- In-depth understanding design & construction methodology.
- Advanced experience working with AutoCAD 2010 or newer.
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills.
- Must be detail oriented, accurate and organized.
- Working experience and knowledge of all aspects of controlled documents and records.
Salary will be commensurate with experience. A comprehensive benefits package including paid time off is offered with this position. This position will work an average of 45 – 50 hours per week and will be available “after hours” if an emergency situation should arise.
We are an EOE company