Be yourself and bring your best ideas as a Call Center Systems & Knowledgebase Administrator
Parallel is one of the largest privately held, vertically integrated, multi-state cannabis companies in the world with a mission to pioneer well-being and improve the quality of life through cannabinoids. Parallel owns and operates retail dispensaries in four medical and adult-use markets: Surterra Wellness in Florida and Texas; New England Treatment Access (NETA) in Massachusetts, and The Apothecary Shoppe in Nevada. The Company has a diverse portfolio of high quality, proprietary and licensed consumer brands and products including Surterra Wellness, Coral Reefer, and Float. Parallel operates approximately 50 retail stores nationwide, with a series of cultivation and manufacturing sites across the four states. The Company conducts advanced cannabis science through Molecular Infusions (Mi), a cannabis-based biopharmaceutical company, and conducts R&D for new product development in its facilities in Texas, Massachusetts, Florida, and Budapest, Hungary. Parallel follows rigorous operations and business practices to ensure the quality, safety, consistency, and efficacy of its products and is building its business by following strong values and putting the well-being of its customers and employees first. For more information: www.liveParallel.com.
Aligning with the overall Customer Experience strategy, this role is responsible for the management and administration of multiple CX systems within the call center environment, including the Kustomer contact management platform and the IVR (dialer) for inbound queuing and outbound campaigns. This position will also be responsible for the growth, development and accuracy of the knowledge management agenda within the Kustomer contact management platform, ensuring leading practices in the collection, authoring, use and sharing of content necessary to deliver an elevated brand experience.
- Collaborates with the greater Parallel organization to design and develop automated solutions for departments and functional requirements.
- Create, maintain and refresh required Kustomer instances/databases for development, test, and production environments.
- Respond to user reported issues via current ticketing system and process; troubleshoot with call center agents and supervisors experiencing problems or inefficiencies.
- Explore and expand on the existing platform for automation and integration opportunities.
- Create and implement new campaigns as required by the brand managers.
- Review call campaigns to include lead reports and success metrics.
- Collects, synthesizes, and analyzes new knowledge management program data by observing its usage and impact to the customer experience.
- Research and recommend innovative and where possible, automate approaches for customer interactions and Identify approaches that leverage our resources and provide economies of scale.
- Ensure compliance with the privacy requirements for customer contact.
- Maintain license inventory on all applications
- Assists UAT testing for any of the applications supported.
- Age 21 or over (Required)
- High School Diploma or equivalent (Required)
- Valid Driver’s License or State-Issued Photo ID (Required)
- 5+ years of related experience with call center and CX systems administration.
- Operate with the highest level of conduct, integrity, and confidentiality.
- Familiarity with taxonomy, folksonomy, semantic coding and tagging principles.
- Intense attention to detail and quality end product.
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position 75% of the time.
- The person in this position needs to occasionally move about inside the office to access file cabinets, office machinery, etc.
- Constantly operates a computer and other office productivity machinery.
- Must be able to travel to all call centers supporting Parallel.
- The person in this position frequently communicates with other employees/customers. Must be able to exchange accurate information in these situations.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We embrace and encourage our employees’ differences in age, color, disability, ethnicity, gender identity or expression, language, national origin, physical and mental ability, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, socioeconomic status, veteran status, and other characteristics that make our employees unique.
Our values are how we will realize our vision and mission
Integrity | Collaboration | Alignment | Intentionality | Accountability | Agility