CEC Patient Care Liaison Medical Cannabis – Alachua – Aphria – Alachua, FL
The primary responsibility of the Patient Liaison is to interact with potential customers, current patients, and physician office staff in a manner that positions our company for success and provides the best customer experience possible. The Patient Liaison will be responsible for all aspects of customer service The goal of these patient interactions is to ensure that each patient has a high-quality, valuable, and industry-leading experience when interacting with the company, ensuring that Liberty Health Sciences Florida is positioned as the medical cannabis provider of choice in Florida. The Patient Liaison will deliver or dispense the company’s regulated medical cannabis products to qualified patients in accordance with company policy and in accordance with Florida medical cannabis regulations. The Patient Liaison will be involved in activities related to patient acquisition, patient intake, customer support, order fulfillment, call center operations, retail sales, delivery, customer retention, and customer experience. The job responsibilities of the Patient Liaison will include, but will not be limited to, the specific responsibilities outlined below.
- In a timely and professional manner, answer all phone calls and respond to company emails seeking general inquiry, as well as provide resources to patients seeking information for physician referrals and dispensing options.
- In general, maintain excellent client service and work with patients to ensure their needs are being serviced as a representative of the company.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for the patient throughout the purchase and product use processes.
- Create transportation manifests and other required records for patient deliveries.
- Facilitate payment processing
- Maintain documentation related with call center operations, sales, customer data, and feedback.
- Assist as needed with patient-focused company website updates, as well as selected digital marketing efforts, including social media outreach and communications directed to the patient audience.
- Maintain an on-going knowledge of company products
- In general, continue to educate yourself on medical cannabis products in the market as well as current news or research related to medical cannabis treatments.
- Ensure effective communication and teamwork across functional areas and team members to achieve company goals.
- Help assemble finished products for storage, delivery, and/or transfer to dispensaries and patients.
Ensure full compliance with all laws, regulations, and company procedures related to medical cannabis operations.
Medical benefits on the first of the month after 60 days of employment