Plans, directs, and coordinates engineering/technical support for the manufacturing processes in Cultivation and Processing facilities. Manages engineering projects including print and tooling requirements. Manages engineering support required by manufacturing for machine repair, machine troubleshooting and continuous improvement in the categories of safety, quality, delivery, and cost.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Managing and maintain all projects ensuring associates are working safely and following all safety rules and procedures. Ensure a safe work environment by providing resolutions of safety issues in a timely manner.
- Provide and manage engineering and technical support to the assigned Manufacturing facilities and departments.
- Interface with all levels in the organization using verbal and written communication tools to ensure efficient results.
- Requires the ability to interact and work with associates at multiple skill levels.
- Support overall product line quality improvement goals.
- Assume a leadership role for A3 Problem Solving, Kaizen and other Improvement activities.
- Work with Quality and manufacturing to attain Quality Goals for Scrap % Reduction, Non-Conformance Product Reporting, Suppliers and Customer Complaints.
- Responsible for project engineering assignments and labor/resource management assuring efficient use and continual improvement for cost reduction.
- Responsible for achieving the identified product lines overall improvement targets staffing to achieve Plan?s goals.
- Required to understand and support implementation of lean manufacturing concepts.
- Identify capital needs for the areas of responsibly.
- Develop Master skills required to create and submit for capital and expensed projects.
- Responsible for paperwork involving Associates be completed and submitted to Human Resources in a Timely Matter.
- Maintain Confidentiality in associate?s pay, personal, and medical problems, etc.
- Support 5-S.
- Support company policies and administer policies fairly and consistently.
- Maintain positive employee relations and supports employee development. Responsible for mentoring team members to increase skill sets necessary for success. (Communication, leadership, lean, problem solving, etc.)
- This position is responsible for directing the activity of salary engineering employees in accordance with policies and procedures.
- Preform salary associate evaluation reviews.
- Coach associates as required to address positive aspects or to improve or correct performance issues.
KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS / ABILITIES:
- Must be able to read and interpret both internal design and customer prints.
- Must be able to understand, interpret and create specifications, procedures, quality documents etc.
- Proficient in using computers with the Windows operating system including the Microsoft Office Group of Outlook, Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint. Proficient in the use of AutoCAD and Pro-E are a plus.
QUALIFICATIONS / PRIOR EXPERIENCE:
- BS in Engineering or equivalent
- Five to seven years’ experience in the engineering field.
- Proven ability to lead.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Strong project management skills.
- Effective interpersonal skills with internal and external customers.
- Uses hands on approach in engineering.
- Must have to ability to analyze and look at the big picture to keep projects on track progressing in the right direction.
- Must have the ability to plan and hit milestone dates to keep projects on track for on time delivery.
ADDITIONAL MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
Must be able to move intermittently throughout the workday. Must be able to see and hear or use prosthetics that will enable these senses to function adequately to ensure requirements of this position can be fully met. Due to the nature of our business, it is advocated that when representing Trulieve that our professionalism meets the needs of the medical patient base that we respectively serve. To uniformly align with the organization, an individual must be able to provide a level of communication that aligns respectively with the diversification of our patients which may exhibit opportunities to assess the situation and apply meaningful service. In addition, must be able to quickly identify and insert additional support where needed to deescalate situations without compromising Trulieve’s objective in serving our patient base with excellent customer service.
Must be able to push, pull, move, and/or lift a minimum of 25 pounds to a minimum height of 5 feet and be able to push, pull, move, and/or carry such weight a minimum distance of 50 feet, with or without mechanical assistance.
45+ hours weekly with flexible hours depending on business needs. Must be available to work occasional evenings, weekends and holidays.
Equal Opportunity Employer l Trulieve Supports a Drug Free Workplace