Community Outreach and Event Coordinator (Liaison)
Reports to: Regional Community Outreach
The Community Outreach and Event Liaison is responsible for building new relationships and maintaining current relationships with community organizations throughout South and Mid Florida. This position will play an integral role in continuing to cultivate partnerships with organizations, initiating and supporting education and awareness programs, and building sustainable relationships between Trulieve and the communities in which we operate. The position will also be crucial in identify and organizing events in key markets for Trulieve to participate in.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist Regional Community Outreach Manager in the creation and execution of an overall plan for community outreach and engagement, including raising awareness about the organization, and the development of engagement and partnership pathways for individuals and organizations that align with our vision
- Build and maintain relationships with local patient advocacy groups, non-profits, and governmental organizations in the South and Mid FL market
- Identify important events for Trulieve representation and advocacy activities and work with the Community Events Coordinator on the planning, execution and logistics efforts for these activities
- Assist marketing team in developing and leading creative programs within community organizations
- Assist in management of event including preparing event spaces and assisting with set-up and breakdown of event materials.
- Be able to source and search out new opportunities within our target demographics ? Communicate with onsite event organizers to successfully execute educational events
- Responsible for planning, organizing, managing and coordinating various types of events, both in person and virtual in given territory
- Be able to source and search out new opportunities and partnerships within our target demographics
- Communicate with onsite event organizers to successfully execute educational events
- Perform other duties and assumes other responsibilities as assigned.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor?s degree
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- 3-5 years of experience in events and/or community partnerships
- Detail oriented ? Highly motivated, confident, high-energy.
- Strong and engaging communicator
- Organized, responsible, and flexible in a fast-paced growth environment. Adaptable to changing priorities
- Belief in relationship building and working as part of a team to achieve goals/results
- Possess strong interpersonal skills with a proven ability to communicate across different levels of an organization
- Strongly self-motivated, to include studying and maintaining working knowledge of industry standards and trends
- Having working knowledge of basic computer operating systems (Microsoft Office) and CRM?s
- Must possess the mental and physical capacities necessary to perform the job duties
- Must possess a valid driver?s license and a clear driving record
- Must be able to pass a level 1 and level 2 background check and drug screening
- Availability to work 1 to 2 events per month, primarily nights and weekends and potentially virtual
- Be able to abide by the directives set forth by Trulieve and the Florida Department of health
ADDITIONAL MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:
- Must be able to move travel throughout the workday and work remotely without extensive oversight.
- Must be able to see and hear or use prosthetics that will enable these senses to function adequately to ensure requirements of this position can be fully met.
- The candidate must be at least 21 years of age, and able to successfully pass a comprehensive background screening.
- Salary will be commensurate with experience. A comprehensive benefits package, including paid time-off is offered with this position. This position will work an average of 40- 50 hours per week, salaried ? and will be available “after hours” if an emergency should arise. Manage all travel arrangements. Must be able to push, pull, move, and/or lift a minimum of 25 pounds to a minimum height of 5 feet and be able to push, pull, move, and/or carry such weight a minimum distance of 50 feet, with or without mechanical assistance. 25% – 40% Travel required WORK SCHEDULE: 40+ hours weekly with flexible hours depending on company needs. Must be available to work occasional evenings, weekends.
Equal Opportunity Employer Trulieve Supports a Drug Free Workplace