Cansortium Inc is a vertically integrated cultivator, processor, formulator, and retailer of Premium Cannabis Products currently operating in Florida, Pennsylvania and Texas as Fluent Cannabis, as well as in Michigan through its in-market partner. Our purpose is to compassionately provide patients access to the highest level of medical cannabis in an unrivaled, professional healthcare environment with outstanding customer service. Patient care always comes first at Fluent and our standards, practices, and performance is unmatched.
We are looking for leaders who want to work alongside great talent and create a positive work experience for their team. We are focused on continuous improvements, which creates development opportunities, engaged feedback, and increased contributions towards our goals as a leader in the medical cannabis industry.
Cannabis is a highly regulated industry with very particular needs. We are looking for a versatile Community Outreach Manager that is enthusiastic about being a team player and expanding his/her knowledge in the cannabis industry. Our ideal candidate will execute projects assigned by the Marketing Director in an effective and timely manner.
Find out more at www.getfluent.com. Follow us on LinkedIn.
Fluent Cannabis Care is looking for a Community Outreach Manager, someone with the capacity to organize the outreach team and implement strategies to strengthen the company’s market presence. The Community Outreach Manager position is primarily responsible for providing outreach and education to the community and physicians. This includes working primarily with Cannabis physicians’ offices and customers to ensure proper product education. The position requires a proven ability to develop and successfully implement a community outreach strategy.
If you are a people-person who loves promoting high-quality brands and products, we want to hear from you.
- Develops and implements activities aimed at keeping the community engaged.
- Maintains relationships and support registered cannabis physicians, patient advocacy groups, relevant community organizations/non-profits within a territory to educate them on our brand, product lines, and locations.
- Manage outreach to non-medical partners that are part of the cannabis community.
- Establish and maintain connections between our local dispensaries and the community.
- Works closely with each Dispensary Manager/Designated Outreach rep to ensure collaborated efficiency in outreach efforts
- Ensure effective planning, implementation and execution of events and activities such as; dispensary openings, new product launches and trade shows.
- Perform and maintain weekly and monthly reporting by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing sales data.
- Oversee Outreach schedules and make ensure high productivity within the department.
- Maintain effective lines of communications with the community outreach team to ensure adherence to program goals and objectives.
- Analyze and coordinate improved workflow processes and new opportunities to the necessary personnel.
- Collaborate and communicate with the Medical Director and Marketing Director to develop strategies and goals.
- Communicate with senior management about outreach initiatives and project metrics.
- Maintain expert-level knowledge on our full product catalog, latest trends in the cannabis industry and state / local cannabis regulations and policies.
- Bachelor’s Degree in public relations marketing or related fields preferred.
- 2 – 5 years previous experience in a role focused on relationship building in diverse communities.
- Proven experience carrying out outreach efforts, including planning and implementing strategies.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationship.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills along with proper telephone etiquette.
- Detail oriented and highly organized
- Able to multitask, prioritize, exhibit initiative and work independently as well as within a team.
- Flexibility and willingness to be available during non-traditional hours is required.
- Preferred experience in education and/ or healthcare.
- Proficient in Microsoft programs such as Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access and Outlook
- Proficient in data management and analysis.
- Proficient in CRM software (Salesforce)
- Teamwork- collaborating with others to improve overall standards of work and service.
- Leadership – ability to inspire and get everyone to achieve the goals, regardless of the position.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills.
- Possesses a high level of critical thinking.
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure and solve problems with creative cost-effective solutions.
- Multitasks, prioritizes, and meets deadlines in a timely manner.
REQUIRED EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
Bachelor’s Degree in public relations marketing or related fields preferred.
2 – 5 years previous experience in a role focused on relationship building in diverse communities.
PREFERRED EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
Preferred experience in education and/ or healthcare.
Per state law, must be at least 21 years of age.
Must successfully complete a comprehensive background check.
Must pass a drug screening.
Must have reliable transportation and a valid driver’s license.
This position has supervisory responsibility of the Community Outreach Team.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
The company will ask you to help out in other departments depending on company needs. This means that you may not always work in the department that you were hired, teamwork and getting product out to patients is the goal and this means helping out where you are needed is crucial to your success as well as the company’s success.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to be able to speak and hear. Employee needs to be able to sit at a workstation or in vehicle for extended periods; use hand(s) to handle or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms and ability to work on desktop or laptop computer for extended periods of time reading, reviewing/analyzing information, and providing recommendations, summaries and/or reports in written format. Must be able to effectively communicate with others verbally and in writing. Employee may be required to occasionally lift and/or move moderate amounts of weight, typically less than 20 pounds. Regular and predictable attendance is essential.
POSITION TYPE / EXPECTED HOURS OF WORK
This position regularly requires long hours and may frequently weekend work.
Travel is up to 50%, primarily local during the business day, although some out-of-the-area and overnight travel may be expected.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Fluent is an equal opportunity employer and we welcome applications from all backgrounds regardless of race, color, religion, sex, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or any other classification protected by law.
Fluent provides comprehensive benefits offerings to all full-time employees. Our benefits include medical, dental and vision and supplemental insurance, paid time-off program, and non-matching 401k plan.
All applicants must be legally authorized to work in United States and will be required to submit proof of such eligibility.
Please note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contact.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $65,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- outreach: 2 years (Preferred)
- Driver’s License (Preferred)
- One location
- Personal protective equipment provided or required