Curaleaf Holdings, Inc. (CSE: CURA) (OTCQX: CURLF) is the leading vertically integrated multi-state cannabis operator in the United States. It is a high-growth cannabis company with a national brand known for quality, trust and reliability. The company is positioned in highly populated, limited license states, and currently operates in 12 states with over 40 dispensaries, 12 cultivation sites and 11 processing sites. Curaleaf has the executive expertise and research and development capabilities to provide leading service, selection, and accessibility across the medical and adult-use markets, as well as the CBD category through its Curaleaf Hemp brand.
The Curaleaf Community Outreach Representative is primarily responsible for lead generation, patient acquisition through community education and engagement as well as physician outreach. Your area of coverage would be: Ft. Pierce, Titusville, Palm Harbor and Daytona.
Responsibilities: The following list of duties is not intended to be restrictive or all inclusive. The fact that certain duties may not be listed does not limit the assignment of additional and/or other duties.
- Responsible for driving new patient count to the dispensaries
- Acts as a business partner to promote in accordance with priorities set forth in the Strategic Plan
- Promote brand awareness within the community
- Maintains updated log and communication with groups, chambers, and relevant business contacts.
- Activates and gathers leads at industry events, dispensary events, community events.
- Executes the laid-out plan for dispensary openings.
- Shows continuous growth in patient acquisition.
- Move individual ordering physicians and medical groups along the continuum to advocate for our products and to direct patients to our company for order fulfillment
- Cultivate relationships with large corporate healthcare entities to advocate that medical cannabis be made available to patients
- Develop a deep understanding of current and future competition and outpace the competition in key performance indicators, including market share.
- Follows and implements the given outline for outreach initiatives
- Makes suggestions to enhance current efforts
- Works collaboratively with other system functions that interact with physician offices, including hospital medical affairs, referral, provider recruitment, provider resources, etc.
- Works collaboratively with patient groups, dispensary managers, dispensary brand ambassadors, for in dispensary events as well as community events.
- Establishes and maintains ongoing communications with referring providers and/or their office staff, including routine or follow-up visits, training, emails, and phone calls
- Effectively communicates with potential patients with the information gathered at events
- Identifies tactics to promote provider interaction and engagement including new provider orientation, site visits, staff meetings, social events, grand rounds, referral dinners,
- Develops meaningful relationships with key contacts and opinion leaders both internally and externally.
- Responsible for reporting and tracking all activities to Community Outreach Manager, as well as communicating all marketing requirements through company provided forms
Advisor & Advocate
- Provides insight to Marketing Director or Community Outreach Manager related to emerging business opportunities
- Advocates for initiatives aimed at improving processes related to referrals (i.e. increase convenience for referring providers to contact a practice)
- Possesses outstanding interpersonal skills, including excellent written and verbal skills
- Demonstrates ability to use persuasive communication, leadership, and relationship-building
- Demonstrates good organizational skills in the preparation of daily work schedules and the assignment of duties and responsibilities
- Ability to effectively work with and through physicians, subordinates, customers, and other personnel in a cooperative, collaborative manner in order to improve provider and/or patient satisfaction
- Experience working with computer systems; proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Business Administration, or Healthcare required.
- Recent and direct experience working in a communications position within a sales or marketing work environment may be substituted in lieu of education and/or experience requirements.
- Minimum of three (3) years’ experience working with physicians/providers, serving as a brand ambassador with proven track record, or community engagement role.
- None required
- Primarily performed in a well-illuminated, climate-controlled, indoor, smoke-free business office environment within the facilities
- Will be required to travel to other facilities in order to attend meetings, training sessions, etc.
Curaleaf is an Equal Opportunity Employer