MedMen is a cannabis retailer with flagship locations in Los Angeles, Las Vegas, Chicago, and New York. MedMen offers a robust selection of high-quality products, including MedMen-owned brands [statemade], LuxLyte, and MedMen Red through its premium retail stores, proprietary delivery service, as well as curbside and in-store pick up. MedMen Buds, an industry-first loyalty program, provides exclusive access to promotions, product drops and content. MedMen believes that a world where cannabis is legal and regulated is safer, healthier and happier. Learn more about MedMen at www.medmen.com
This position is responsible for providing regulatory compliance support and guidance to MedMen’s east coast cultivation, manufacturing, and retail groups, developing easy to reference regulatory guides to support applicable compliance needs, and being the regulatory subject matter expert for designated east coast jurisdictions.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Learn and stay up to date with all applicable regulations impacting MedMen in Florida, Massachusetts, New York, and other jurisdictions as deemed necessary.
- Collaborate with MedMen’s east coast cultivation, manufacturing and retail teams to implement and enhance compliant processes.
- Provide onsite support to business partners as necessary.
- Partner with business partners to provide real-time compliance support.
- Prepare and submit regulatory filings for review and approval when necessary.
- Maintain accurate and complete records for ongoing compliance operations.
- Conduct onsite visits to perform regulatory audits as applicable.
- Ensure applicable regulatory licenses are currently maintained.
(Note: The Company complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), as amended by the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), and all applicable state and local fair employment practices laws, and is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. Consistent with this commitment, the Company will provide a reasonable accommodation to disabled applicants and employees if the reasonable accommodation would allow the individual to perform the essential functions of the job, unless doing so would create an undue hardship.)
- 2+ years of compliance or quality control experience in any of the following or similar industries: cannabis, pharmaceutical, agriculture, or petroleum
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with ERP and/or POS systems
- Ability to clearly communicate with business partners
- Ability to draft standard operating procedures
- Direct experience with cannabis regulation
- Prior experience working with cannabis cultivation and/or manufacturing
- Hands on knowledge with Biotrack, Metrc or other cannabis related Seed-to-Sale systems
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
This position requires the ability to occasionally lift office products and supplies, up to 20 pounds.
This position may require 15-25% travel as business needs dictate.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Work Authorization/Security Clearance
There is no visa or H-1B sponsorship.
MedMen Is An Equal Opportunity Employer: We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation, gender, age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, past, current, or prospective service in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected under applicable laws.