Curaleaf Holdings, Inc. (CSE: CURA) (OTCQX: CURLF) (“Curaleaf”) is a leading international provider of consumer products in cannabis, with a mission to improve lives by providing clarity around cannabis and confidence around consumption. As a high-growth cannabis company known for quality, expertise, and reliability, the company and its brands, including Curaleaf and Select provide industry-leading service, product selection, and accessibility across the medical and adult-use markets. In the United States, Curaleaf currently operates in 23 states with 108 dispensaries, 22 cultivation sites, and over 30 processing sites, and employs over 5,000 team members. Curaleaf International is the leading vertically integrated cannabis company in Europe with a unique supply and distribution network throughout the European market, bringing together pioneering science and research with cutting-edge cultivation, extraction, and production. Home | Curaleaf | Cannabis with Confidence
Our corporate social responsibility is Rooted In Good Diversity, Equity, Inclusion + Social Equity + Sustainability Social Responsibility | Curaleaf | Cannabis with Confidence We believe in taking corporate and social responsibility very seriously, from our educational outreach to national partnerships, state-wide initiatives and local causes. Giving back to the communities where we operate is important to us, and helps to change old attitudes by showing the positive impact of cannabis in creating jobs, changing lives, and helping local communities.
We educate. We advocate. We give.
The Compliance Manager will support ongoing operations, working closely with Quality leadership to continuously improve operations. This role will develop key relationships with other Curaleaf teams including, but not limited to: Retail, Cultivation, Manufacturing, Marketing, and Operations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage marketing and advertising compliance requests and processes between departments
- Abide by all Company policies/procedures to ensure compliance with various regulatory and internal system requirements in relation to material review
- Consistently demonstrate commitment to Company core values
- Maintain discretion with regard to the handling of sensitive information and requests
- Complete special projects and miscellaneous assignments as required
- Maintain thorough knowledge of State cannabis laws and regulations
- Ensure compliance with regulations, policies, and procedures and assist in developing and monitoring state-specific Standard Operation Procedures (SOPs) for retail and manufacturing.
- Continuously monitor the policies and SOP’s implementation efficiency and consistency, and conduct regular trainings for all employees
- Conduct regular compliance audits at all dispensaries and processing facilities.
- Communicate Compliance-related issues and guidance to employees in a clear, consistent and effective manner.
- Effectively and professionally communicate and maintain relationships with regulators and inspectors
- Manage CAPAs for compliance incidents and work with operational teams to correct and document non-conformance.
- Monitor sustainment of corrective actions for external audit events.
- Using Compliance Audit checklist, perform periodic reviews of procedures, forms, logs.
Minimum Required Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree (B.A., or B.S..,) from an accredited college
- Ability to interpret and execute various state specific cannabis regulations as they apply to marketing and advertising and other rules (HIPAA, FDA, etc.)
- Experience or background in highly regulated industries such agricultural, horticultural, cannabis, healthcare, pharma or biotech preferred
- 3-5+ years of relevant compliance experience.
- General knowledge of workplace health and safety standards
- Strong analytical skills with attention to detail.
- Advanced MS Office and Excel skills preferred.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Results-driven and task-oriented.
- Flexible and creative, while maintaining a strong work ethic and the ability to meet critical deadlines.
- Prioritize under pressure and ability to identify and solve key roadblocks
- Exemplary verbal/written communication skills required for multi-faceted interactions with all levels of personnel within the organization.
Candidates will be subject to a background check per state cannabis regulations. Candidates should be prepared to adapt to frequent/last minute adjustments to daily schedules, give special attention to detail, documentation and organization.
Curaleaf is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Curaleaf is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.