Curaleaf Holdings, Inc. (CSE: CURA) (OTCQX: CURLF) (“Curaleaf”) is a leading U.S. provider of consumer products in cannabis, with a mission to improve lives by providing clarity around cannabis and confidence around consumption. As a vertically integrated, high-growth cannabis operator known for quality, expertise, and reliability, the company and its brands, including Curaleaf and Select provide industry-leading service, product selection, and accessibility across the medical and adult-use markets. Curaleaf currently operates in 23 states with 96 dispensaries, 23 cultivation sites, and over 30 processing sites, and employs over 3,000 team members across the United States. Curaleaf is listed on the Canadian Securities Exchange under the symbol CURA and trades on the OTCQX market under the symbol CURLF. For more information please visit www.curaleaf.com.
We are seeking individuals who are passionate about making a difference in the work they do and will help support our company vision “To be the world’s leading cannabis company by leading the world in cannabis education, accessibility, and customer satisfaction with high-quality products backed by science.” You will have an opportunity to be recognized for your talent and expertise while contributing to the success of key strategic initiatives in support of our Mission “To improve lives by providing clarity around cannabis and confidence around consumption.”
- Oversee CM/GC contracts within the region as the owner’s representative. Act within their limits of authority on change management as required to complete all required scope whilst reporting to the Senior Project Manager of the region
- Work in conjunction with the design team and the CM/GC team to develop building scope through a 30/60/90% design approach. Through this approach the candidate must be able to provide estimating/accounting of a complete design ready to enter a GMP contract
- A vast understanding of MEP is required as to be successful in this role
- Manage direct purchase vendors and products to ensure they arrive on time to the site for install by others. Manage relationships as required
- Assist with development of processes and procedures to better the company through its quick growth
- Develop RFP’s and provide side by side analysis for AOR services for large cultivation projects and small-scale retail across the region
- Manage TI projects to successful completion
- Manage multiple capex projects across the region. There may be a need to assist in other regions from time-to-time so multi state experience is preferrable
- Manage all Curaleaf project management functions from entitlement work all the way through to closeout. This may also include commissioning with the regional and corporate engineers
- Candidate must be able to handle and approach multiple concurrent project sites from concept through to completion while meeting all internal, patient, and regulatory requirements.
- Assume total responsibility for quality-built project(s) delivered on-schedule and within budget and according to our company’s design specifications.
- Lead, coordinate, schedule and oversee the resources required to ensure that an entire jobsite construction process is working smoothly, working closely with general contractors
- Ensure adherence to approved construction plans, systems, specifications, codes and regulations
- Ability to provide financial and project reports in an industry standard format
- Ensure effective communication with management and stakeholders on a weekly basis and throughout project life cycle
- Other duties will be assigned to meet a fast pace aggressive business environment.
- Must be adaptive to change in a very fast paced environment
- Frequent travel may be required, up to 60%
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent experience) in Construction, Engineering or Facilities Engineering preferred
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certificate preferred but not required
- Will accept proven industry experience in lieu of a bachelors degree (subject to conditions)
- Advanced user of all Microsoft Office software including Microsoft project, Acrobat, CAD/Revit format, Teams, ProjectMates, SharePoint and other software to enable effective communications with stakeholders
- Minimum of 10-15 years’ experience in construction management
- An established track record of delivering on time and under budget projects
- Experienced and comfortable managing large team
- Must have the ability to read, analyze, and interpret technical documents, standards, and specifications
- Needs to exhibit strong leadership and the ability to operate under pressure
- Must have strong decision-making skills, work well in diverse groups, and exhibit excellent organizational, technical and communication (oral and written) skills
- Subject to background check per state cannabis regulations. Mus be able to pass a level 2 background check for the state of Florida.
- Must be located in Florida (Orlando Area) or be willing to relocate at own expense
- Must have own vehicle and provide proof of insurance as required. Travel in own vehicle is expected and will be reimbursed at the approved IRS rate.
- Must be able to individually lift up to 50 lbs
- Must be able to sit, stand, stoop, crouch, reach and lift for long periods of time
- Must be able to work in retail, manufacturing, or production facilities with moderate to loud noise level and changing working conditions. (May require use of safety equipment or personal protective equipment, as needed)
- Must be able to work within the cannabis industry which consists of outdoor exposure for long periods of time and indoor work in hot and dry conditions.
Curaleaf is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Curaleaf is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.