Cansortium Inc is a vertically integrated cultivator, processor, formulator, and retailer of Premium Cannabis Products currently operating in Florida, Pennsylvania and Texas as Fluent Cannabis, as well as in Michigan through its in-market partner. Our purpose is to compassionately provide patients access to the highest level of medical cannabis in an unrivaled, professional healthcare environment with outstanding customer service. Patient care always comes first at Fluent and our standards, practices, and performance is unmatched.
We are looking for leaders who want to work alongside great talent and create a positive work experience for their team. We are focused on continuous improvements, which creates development opportunities, engaged feedback, and increased contributions towards our goals as a leader in the medical cannabis industry.
Find out more at www.getfluent.com. Follow us on LinkedIn.
Fluent is a premium Florida Cannabis Brand with vertically integrated operations, including cultivation, processing, formulation, and retail and delivery. We currently have twenty (20) dispensaries around Florida and serve premium cannabis products to hundreds of customers every day. The marketing team is looking for team members who want to work alongside great talent and create a positive work experience for their team. We are focused on continuous improvements, which creates development opportunities, engaged feedback, and increased contributions towards our goals as a leader in the medical cannabis industry.
Fluent Cannabis Care is looking for a Content Specialist, someone with the capacity to help us develop and create meaningful, relevant, and effective content. Cannabis is a highly regulated industry with very particular needs. We are looking for a versatile Content Specialist ready to be a team member and expand his/her knowledge in the cannabis industry. Our ideal candidate will execute projects assigned by the Creative Director and/or Design Manager and participate with the creative team in the development of strategies and ideas.
Primary responsibilities range from creating and developing written content for marketing campaigns, mass email and SMS communications, managing website content, creating and organizing written social media content; working with the marketing team to generate ideas and concepts, developing written content documents (manuals, guides, blogging, presentations).The position works as a resource specialist in all aspects of the company’s content, including development, design, researching, proofreading, writing and maintaining business and technical publications
The candidate should also have experience working on digital marketing environments or creative teams. He/she will be comfortable with the day-to-day marketing dynamics and monitoring digital activity, as well as a long-term strategy, thriving with tight deadlines and changing needs. If you are a people-person who loves the rewarding challenge of building a brand on digital, we want to hear from you.
- Create copy for marketing campaigns and print/digital assets; included but not limited to headlines, taglines, body, fine print, etc. to promote products and sales.
- Support content creation for marketing campaigns through email blasts, SMS, landing pages, social media, and print materials.
- Work closely with Social Media lead to create and develop captions, ideas, and themes.
- Craft responses to negative reviews and comments across digital platforms.
- Write short and long product descriptions considering relevant keywords and unique product features.
- Create and maintain content using a voice and tone that’s consistent with Fluent’s brand style guide
- Overseeing and managing the voice quality of the content produced, while working with multiple departments.
- Legal Validation (Legal & Compliance).
- Scientific Validation of pharmacy, medical and botanical research.
- Create and maintain a responses and reviews guidelines.
- Review and optimize short and long descriptions across website, digital, and print assets.
- Update copy of website and provide input for other sections of the site.
- Stay on top of digital content trends and propose ideas to keep the brand relevant.
- Generate fresh and unique content around industry-related topics.
- Collaborate with multiple departments to manage and sees the content through all phases of its production; ensuring that it constantly matches the business/product’s messages, needs, and goals.
- Work effectively under deadline to produce timely content while maintaining the flexibility to alter course as needed.
- Ability to creatively conceive stories and ideas ahead of the curve and ahead of media outlets on matters concerning the business and its product
- Great analytical skills, able to utilize status reports in the maintenance of content project schedules and the identification of issues in the projects
- Interpersonal skills that will facilitate the effective performance of job function
- strong organizational skills
- ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines
- being able to work comfortably in group settings
- strong attention to detail
- ability to work efficiently under pressure
- excellent critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Passion for “outside the box” thinking
- A solution-seeker attitude
- Time management skills
- Ability to identify a customer’s needs and provide strategic solutions.
- Strategic thinking with regard to marketing and product.
- Detail-oriented and self-sufficient.
- Must be able to take criticism constructively and apply it effectively
- Demonstrated ability to work in a rapidly changing, high-growth environment
- Ability to brainstorm, collaborate and take technical and creative direction
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree in Copywriting, English or other relevant field
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in advertising, creative, digital marketing or related fields.
- Proven work experience in copywriting and content editing.
- Portfolio of published work.
- Highly motivated and self-directed.
- Outstanding communication skills both in written and in verbal form.
- Proficiency in both Mac and PC
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Experience in WordPress or comparable CMS
- Experience with project management software is a plus
- Experience with email marketing design and delivery tools (Hubspot preferably)
- Exceptional writing and editorial skills: proofreading, content layout, production, and audience engagement measurement concepts.
- Familiarity with SEO and keyword research
- Able to handle high-quality writing, editing and creating content of both online and offline marketing content with minimal supervision.
- Vast experience in the use of and navigation of key social media platforms, for example, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Pinterest, YouTube, and Instagram.
- Demonstrate an understanding of content strategies and trends.
- Ability to work well with others and to be an effective team player.
Preferred, but not mandatory:
- Bilingual: English/Spanish
- Knowledge of AMA style
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop)
- Experience in the cannabis industry and/or other regulated industry i.e. pharmaceutical, alcohol, tobacco, etc.
No supervisory responsibilities are assigned to this position.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets, and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to be able to speak and hear. Employee needs to be able to sit at a workstation for extended periods; use hand(s) to handle or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms and ability to work on desktop or laptop computer for extended periods of time reading, reviewing/analyzing information, and providing recommendations, summaries and/or reports in written format. Must be able to effectively communicate with others verbally and in writing. Employee may be required to occasionally lift and/or move moderate amounts of weight, typically less than 20 pounds. Regular and predictable attendance is essential..
POSITION TYPE / EXPECTED HOURS OF WORK
This position regularly requires long hours and frequent weekend work.
Travel is primarily local during the business day, although some out-of-the-area and overnight travel may be expected.
REQUIRED EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Data Analysis or related fields
Per state law, must be at least 21 years of age.
Must successfully complete a comprehensive background check.
Must pass a drug screening
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Fluent is an equal opportunity employer, and we welcome applications from all backgrounds regardless of race, color, religion, sex, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or any other classification protected by law.
Fluent provides comprehensive benefits offerings to all full-time employees. Our benefits include medical, dental and vision insurance, paid time-off program and non-matching 401k plan
All applicants must be legally authorized to work in United States and will be required to submit proof of such eligibility.
Please note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.