“Trulieve Grows One Patient at a Time”
If you have an interest in being part of one of the fastest growing industries in the nation and in our own state, Florida, you may consider wanting to work for Trulieve! If you have a desire to help others in need through your efforts, this may be the role for you!
Trulieve products are specially cultivated in a state-approved, climate-controlled environment to ensure purity and safety. We leave nothing to chance, while letting nature do her work.
Our products are designed to alleviate seizures, severe and persistent muscle spasms, pain, nausea, loss of appetite, and other symptoms associated with serious medical conditions such as cancer.
At Trulieve, we strive to bring our patients the relief they need in a product they can trust. Our plants are hand-grown in an environment specially designed to reduce unwanted chemicals and pests, keeping the process as natural as possible at every turn.
Our specially-trained staff works hand-in-hand with physicians to provide the right products and the correct dosage to ensure patients get the compassionate care they need.
To learn more about our company, please visit our website;
The business is a manufacturing-based operation-oriented work place and the ideal candidate will have experience working in a like or similar environment.
Continuous Improvement Coordinator
The Continuous Improvement Coordinator will assist the Continuous Improvement Manager in driving continuous improvement and lean activities. These activities include 5S, Value Stream Mapping, Floor Management Development System, Changeover, Kaizen, 8-Step Problem Solving, etc.
- Maintain and continuously develop 5s system that addresses safety, housekeeping, quality, and continuous improvement.
- Daily communications with Improvement Leaders, Department Managers, Production Supervisors, and Production Improvement Manager on Lean objectives and goals
- Perform Production Improvement “pitches” as required
- Analyze Productivity / Quality database to establish action plan
- Administration of plant 5s program
- Analyze value stream data through Value Stream Mapping and Material Information Flow
- Facilitate Kaizen projects with the direction and support of plant leadership
- Perform daily “go and see” activities and data collection for the purposes of understanding improvement opportunities in designated area
- Maintain Plant Associate Suggestion System and study data to actualize potential Kaizen activities
- Coordinate and perform Visual board coaching/auditing to establish accountability within the Value Streams
- Establish, maintain and monitor Standard Work system within the plant
- Mentor Team Leaders on 8-Step Problem Solving process
- Coordinate Plant QC Circle activities and mentor Team Leaders on QC Circle process
- Perform Time studies / Process Observations as required
- Represents the organization in production improvement meetings, which will include creation and development of presentation
- Other duties as assigned
- Must communicate effectively with Processing manager and internal/external customers
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skill set
- Strong organizational skills, able to work well under pressure and manage several tasks simultaneously.
- Strong Computer Skills –Word, Excel, Access, Power Point
- Other skill sets will be assessed
- Must be able to work in a team environment and have demonstrated ability to be an effective team member
- Must be a self-starter that can work with minimal supervision
- Must have demonstrated good initiative and acceptable job performance, which includes acceptable attendance in previous job or jobs
- Must be willing to work flexible hours, including overtime when needed
- Good understanding of financial measures and goals is preferred
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Secondary education preferred
- Three or more years of experience in a manufacturing environment preferred
- Previous mechanical experience to aid in process improvements preferred
·Lean training, to include but not exempt to: Lean 101, QC Circle, 5S, VSM/MIF, Waste ID, Team Building, Pull Systems, SMED, Standard Work, FIFO, FMDS, 8-Step Problem Solving, A3 Development, and Changeover Kaizen.
- Company Lean Certification – Training and Examination
- Must be able to use normal office equipment (scanner, printer, copier, computer). Requires adequate hand, arm, and finger dexterity to operate office equipment
- Must be able to talk/hear/sit for prolonged periods of time
- The performance of this position may occasionally require exposure to manufacturing areas which require personal protective equipment such as safety glasses with side shield and hearing protection in required areas
Salary will be commensurate with experience. A comprehensive benefits package including paid time off is offered with this position. this position will work on average 45-50 hours per week, and will be available “after hours” if an emergency situation should arise.
We are an EOE company