If you have an interest in being part of one of the fastest growing industries in the nation and in our own state, Florida, you may consider wanting to work for Trulieve! If you have a desire to help others in need through your efforts, this may be the role for you!
Trulieve products are specially cultivated in a state-approved, climate-controlled environment to ensure purity and safety. We leave nothing to chance, while letting nature do her work.
Our products are designed to alleviate seizures, severe and persistent muscle spasms, pain, nausea, loss of appetite, and other symptoms associated with serious medical conditions such as cancer.
At Trulieve, we strive to bring our patients the relief they need in a product they can trust. Our plants are hand-grown in an environment specially designed to reduce unwanted chemicals and pests, keeping the process as natural as possible at every turn.
Our specially-trained staff works hand-in-hand with physicians to provide the right products and the correct dosage to ensure patients get the compassionate care they need.
To learn more about our company, please visit our website;
The business is a manufacturing-based operation-oriented work place and the ideal candidate will have experience working in a like or similar environment.
Continuous Improvement Manager
The Continuous Improvement Manager will champion and drive execution of enterprise initiatives, including the Lean Strategy, to achieve customer satisfaction and sustained results to bottom-line profitability. The individual will be a change agent accustomed to implementing a data driven, team-oriented culture which embraces continuous improvement and ensures across-the-board operational and process excellence in all business functions.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Lead teams within all operations and business areas in order to achieve improvement goals. Specific key responsibilities include:
- Provide effective change management and leadership in implementing the company’s Lean Strategy.
- Current state identification
- Improvement opportunity Identification
- Future state development
- Implementation Value Stream map ownership
- Mentor and train individuals/teams on Lean Strategy and serve as a subject matter expert and resource.
- Program Manage annual cost reduction plans, track performance and analyze/evaluate options to maximize value-added results.
- Facilitate improvement events and train/coach/mentor other team members in facilitation.
- Provide leadership to others and serve as a technical subject expert and resource.
- Safety: Ensure that all assignments are performed in compliance with all applicable Federal, State, Provincial and Company safety and health regulations, and where applicable, proper personal protective equipment is utilized.
KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS / ABILITIES:
- Strong roots in production, expert knowledge in Lean/Continuous Improvement/6 Sigma methods, who has built a track record of clear and significant personal impact of Lean transformation in production settings.
- Certified Six Sigma
- Strong leadership attributes with the ability to motivate and lead significant change processes with and through others.
- Excellent leadership skills in cross-functional, team-based environment, with the ability to effectively communicate and facilitate through encouragement, motivation and inspiration at all levels of the organization.
- Knowledge of financial measurements and goals that can be directly correlated to Lean implementation.
- Successful leadership of Kaizen events.
QUALIFICATIONS / PRIOR EXPERIENCE:
- College Graduate; technical or business, bachelor’s or master’s degree preferred
- 8-10 years of experience with demonstrated change agent credentials (a proven track record of successfully leading change initiatives) and ability to work well with all levels of employees, from hourly associates to senior level management.
- Expertise in Lean principles and the strategic and tactical application of appropriate tools – demonstrated ability to use and effectively instruct in the proper use of Lean principles such as value stream mapping, Kaizen, 5S, heijunka, SMED, Takt Time/Cycle Time, Standardized Work, etc.
WORK ENVIRONMENT/OTHER REQUIREMENTS:
- Must be able to use normal office equipment (scanner, printer, copier, computer). Requires adequate hand, arm, and finger dexterity to operate office equipment
- Must be able to talk/hear/sit for prolonged periods of time
Salary will be commensurate with experience. A comprehensive benefits package including paid time off is offered with this position. This position will work an average of 50 hours per week and will be available “after hours” if an emergency situation should arise.
We are an EOE company