Recruits, researches, interviews, screens, and refers job candidates for job openings by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (other duties may be assigned):
- Writes job descriptions or reviews and edits job descriptions written by others.
- Develops recruitment programs, budgets, and collateral to attract applicants and to fill specific job openings.
- Develops and maintains network of contacts to help identify and source qualified candidates.
- Initiates contact with possibly qualified candidates for specific job openings.
- Reviews applications and interviews applicants to obtain work history, education, training, job skills, and salary requirements, and to provide information about the organization and position.
- Screens and refers candidates for additional interviews with others in organization.
- Develops recruitment programs, budgets, and collateral, such as brochures about the organization and its opportunities.
- Writes and places job advertising in various media.
- Develops and coordinates internal job posting program and writes job postings.
- Coordinates participation in, sets up display, and works at job fairs.
- Develops and maintains contacts with schools, alumni groups, and other public organizations to find and attract applicants.
- Makes public presentations at schools, organizations, and job fairs regarding the organization and opportunities.
- Works with external recruiters and employment agencies to identify and recruit candidates.
- Utilizes Internet online recruiting sources to identify and recruit candidates.
- Provides information on company facilities and job opportunities to potential applicants.
- Arranges travel and lodging for out-of-town applicants.
- Performs reference and background checks on applicants.
- Coordinates communications with applicants.
- Files and maintains employment records for future references
Minimum Requirements include:
- Prior experience with applicant tracking systems
- Self-directed with a sense of urgency
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited four-year college or university or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Retail experiences a plus
Note: This description indicates, in general terms, the type and level of work performed and responsibilities held by the team member(s). Duties described are not to be interpreted as being all-inclusive or specific to any individual team member.
No Third Party Agencies or Submissions Will Be Accepted.
Our company is committed to creating a diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. DFWP
Opportunities posted here do not create any implied or express employment contract between you and our company / our clients and can be changed at our discretion and / or the discretion of our clients. Any and all information may change without notice. We reserve the right to solely determine applicant suitability. By your submission you agree to all terms herein.