We are searching for a talented Cultivation Control Analyst to ensure Trulieve?s current and growing business operations are timely, efficient, and cost-effective. The Cultivation Control Analyst supports the existing and development of Trulieve supply chain control systems for the management and data integrity of the cultivation regions.
- Monitors, audits, reports, and maintains Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) pertaining to Control activities.
- Develop SOPs and other processes in order to ensure accurate inventory.
- Prepare and complete multisite projects for the further development of with inventory control processes.
- Participates at the direction of the Cultivation Control Manager month end inventory activities for the Cultivation Regional areas.
- Communicates with purchasing, finance, planning, production, and cultivation departments to ensure all departments have materials and information to perform their respective responsibilities.
- Collaborates with the Control Manager and Control Supervisor to develop schedules, audits and KPIs of Cycle Counters performance related to cycle counting within the Cultivation Regional areas.
- Evaluate historical movement of inventory and their transactions in SAP and recommend solutions to discrepancies and their recurrence.
- Provide Control Manager in a written standard format status and feedback of SAP transactions, cycle counting, month end inventory and other Control activities.
- Support the Regional Cultivation Teams’ ownership of SOPs and SAP transactions with the development of SOPs and training for ensuring inventory is accurate in a fast-paced environment.
- Candidate must be willing and able to travel to Regional Cultivation sites which may include out of state to support the development, implementation, and sustainability of Control activities.
- Create and maintain Cultivation production data recipes and BOMs in SAP.
- Support the Control Supervisor supervising Cycle Counters with reports and training.
- Working with the Control Manager and Control Supervisor train Cycle Counters on the methodology and procedures on cycle counting, how to reconcile and troubleshoot discrepancies and the utilization of SAP.
- Participate in activities supporting cross functional teams and activities across Trulieve departments.
- Support the implementation of value stream mapping activities.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must be a minimum of 21 years of age.
- Must be able to pass a Level 2 background screening, FL Dept. of Health approval.
Required Education and Experience
- High school diploma or G.E.D. equivalent.
- Solid ability to analyze, identify, and correct mistakes within datasets.
- Strong mathematical and critical thinking skills
- Capability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Robust Microsoft Excel skills with application experience.
- Knowledge of SAP a plus.
- 40+ hours weekly with flexible hours depending on department needs. Must be available to work occasional evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Cultivation Control Analyst report to the Cultivation Control Manager.
The above declarations are not intended to be an all-inclusive list of the essential functions of the job described. Rather, they are intended only to describe the general nature of the job and its requirements. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Salary will be commensurate with experience. A comprehensive benefits package including paid time off is offered with this position. We are an EOE company.