Job Title: Cultivation Cycle Counter
Department: Supply Chain
Reports to: Control Manager
FLSA Status: Full-Time Regular
Location: Juniper Creek Facility
The Cultivation Cycle Counter is responsible for working with the Control Manager and assist in cycle counting, variance control and daily production order flow within Cultivation and surrounding departments.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Generate Daily SAP cycle counts reports
- Cycle count raw materials, packaging materials, finished goods, and non-conforming materials on a daily
- Adjust discrepancies of over/under amounts and any damaged products in SAP
- Assist in receiving Raw Materials, verifying the Purchase Order matches the packing slip.
- Assist in closing production jobs in SAP
- Reconciling all production materials counts in SAP
- Work closely with the inventory group to monitor supply levels and submit purchasing recommendations on a regular basis
- Collaborate with the inventory control and purchasing groups to determine when product is missing in a delivery
- Load and unload delivery trucks and make sure that each incoming delivery matches the company purchase order
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- SAP experience
- Strong attention to detail
- High school diploma/GED required
- Immaculate record keeping
- Any additional duties deemed necessary by shift lead person or Control Manger
- Must be able to pass a Level 2 background check
- Must be 21 years of age (State Law)
- Must be able to push, pull, move and/or lift a minimum of 40lbs to minimum height of 5 feet and able to push, pull move and/ore carry such weight a minimum distance of 50 feet, or without mechanical assistance
- Must be able to work seated/standing as appropriate at workstations for extended periods of time, maintain body equilibrium while climbing ladders, stairways, stopping, kneeling, crouching and reaching, and use hands/fingers to hold, grasp, turn, pick, pinch frequently/constantly to complete tasks.
- Must be able to handle organic matter daily, able to wear PPE as appropriate (eye, face, hand, arm head, foot, body and fall protection), and able to be exposed to hot, cold, wet, humid, or windy condition while wearing PE (95 degrees or greater)
- Must have visual acuity with/without job aids to perform activities such as; reading, viewing a computer terminal, visual inspection involving small parts/details. Clarity of vision at 20 feet or more in day and night/dark conditions
- Must be able to speak and communicate verbally at conversation levels with co-workers, vendors etc. (Moderate noise)
- 40+ hours weekly with flexible hours depending on department needs. Must be available to work occasional evenings, weekends, and holidays.