If you have an interest in being part of one of the fastest growing industries in the nation and in our own state, Florida, you may consider wanting to work for Trulieve! If you have a desire to help others in need through your efforts, this may be the role for you!
Trulieve products are specially cultivated in a state-approved, climate-controlled environment to ensure purity and safety. We leave nothing to chance, while letting nature do her work.
Our products are designed to alleviate seizures, severe and persistent muscle spasms, pain, nausea, loss of appetite, and other symptoms associated with serious medical conditions such as cancer.
At Trulieve, we strive to bring our patients the relief they need in a product they can trust. Our plants are hand-grown in an environment specially designed to reduce unwanted chemicals and pests, keeping the process as natural as possible at every turn.
Our specially-trained staff works hand-in-hand with physicians to provide the right products and the correct dosage to ensure patients get the compassionate care they need.
To learn more about our company, please visit our website;
The business is a manufacturing-based operation-oriented work place and the ideal candidate will have experience working in a like or similar environment.
Trulieve Cultivation Director
We are looking for an experienced Cultivation Manager to organize and oversee the entire grow operation. The candidate will be ultimately responsible for the smooth running of all plant production lines and the quality of output with a high degree of autonomy.
We expect the candidate to have significant know-how in management and manufacturing policies and procedures. The ability to direct personnel towards maximum performance is required. Must possess a strong decision-making and problem-solving ability.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Oversee and manage all employees in the cultivation division across multi – site across the Florida region
- Manage inventory levels, supply logistics and vendor management
- Oversee implementation of cultivation methods, policies, procedures and best practices
- Ensure compliance with State law and Department of Health Rules
- Develop and implement year over year budgets for the cultivation division
- Manage direct reports regarding implementation of the proper planting and harvesting schedules
- Reduce expenses and increase productivity across all business units resulting in increased efficiencies
- Ensure consistent onboarding and training of all cultivation new hires
- Work cross-collaboratively to optimize retention levels within the cultivation department
- Ensure all employees follow industry standard health and safety guidelines
- Set ambitious production goals and communicate them to key personnel
- Provide motivation, support and guidance to all employees
- Communicate schedules, status, issues or obstacles to senior management
- Implement start-up of new Cultivation Facilities and effectively capacity plan all facets of the growing, harvesting and drying process
- Establish workflow policies that enhance speed and efficiency without compromising product safety or integrity
- Guide leadership team with compliance of all company policies
- Responsible for leading LEAN manufacturing implementation
Qualifications and Skills Required:
- 10+ years’ experience in manufacturing operations
- 5+ years’ experience in a supervisory capacity
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Master’s or graduate degree (preferred)
- Excellent project management skills
- Must have extensive knowledge on irrigation, injection and growing methods, including an in-depth knowledge of PH, PPM, and EC counts
- Demonstrated proficiently of managing a 10+ million-dollar budget
- Working knowledge of OSHA and EPA regulations
- Must have working knowledge of all construction trades (experience preferred)
- Experience with Good Agricultural Practices and Good Handling Practices preferred
- Experience managing a large cannabis operation (preferred)
- Ability to coach and mentor employees on a one-on-one basis as well in a group
- Proficient in the use of personal computers to perform daily work. Familiar with the Microsoft Office suite of programs and MRP systems.
- Superb communication skills, including written and verbal instruction.
Salary will be commensurate with experience. A comprehensive benefits package including paid time off is offered with this position. This position will work an average of 50 hours per week and will be available “after hours” if an emergency situation should arise.
We are an EOE company