“Trulieve Grows One Patient at a Time”
If you have an interest in being part of one of the fastest growing industries in the nation and in our own state, Florida, you may consider wanting to work for Trulieve! If you have a desire to help others in need through your efforts, this may be the role for you!
Trulieve products are hand-grown and specially cultivated in a state-approved, climate-controlled environment to ensure purity and safety. We leave nothing to chance while letting nature do her work.
Our products are designed to alleviate seizures, severe and persistent muscle spasms, pain, nausea, loss of appetite, and other symptoms associated with serious medical conditions such as cancer.
At Trulieve, we strive to bring our patients the relief they need in a product they can trust. Our plants are hand-grown in an environment specially designed to reduce unwanted chemicals and pests, keeping the process as natural as possible at every turn.
Our specially-trained staff works hand-in-hand with physicians to provide the right products and the correct dosage to ensure patients get the compassionate care they need.
To learn more about our company, please visit our website;
Location: Monticello/Jefferson County Florida
Position: Maintenance Tech Cultivation
Cultivation Maintenance Technician
Trulieve is currently in the process of hiring maintenance personnel for our new processing and packaging center in Monticello. The ideal candidate for the role of Cultivation Maintenance Technician is a multi-trade problem solver who is both highly skilled and highly motivated. Those who are comfortable working in a clean food grade environment will be especially comfortable in this facility. This job requires a candidate who is well rounded and able to troubleshoot a variety of equipment. We are looking for experienced technicians who can work as a team to accomplish big picture goals. It is our desire to have a well-rounded team that can play off each other’s strengths to further Trulieve’s success.
This facility will be a processing center for a variety of medical cannabis products. The ideal candidate for this job should have extensive experience in troubleshooting processing and packaging equipment. Our Production Maintenance Technicians will also be responsible for maintenance to the facilities HVAC, lighting, and safety systems. This role will require someone who is flexible and ready to take on any task that is presented to them.
Please review the following knowledge requirements as well as the posted job responsibilities. After carefully reviewing these items please apply if you feel you are a good fit!
- Troubleshoot, maintain, and install various pieces of processing and packaging equipment.
- Troubleshoot building’s Electrical Distribution, HVAC, and Lighting systems.
- Follow planned maintenance procedures and schedules to ensure maximum efficiency and life span of both production equipment and building systems.
- Respond to line calls and maintenance tickets according to their assigned priority.
- Maintain building systems and structures to include HVAC, Plumbing, Lighting, and Miscellaneous items.
- Work with fellow members of the maintenance team to formulate solutions to problems that may arise with building and production equipment.
- Assist with the inventory of parts and materials.
- Properly document the usage of parts and materials.
- Document the completion of all maintenance items per the Planned Maintenance Procedure in place.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma with completion of Trade School, Apprenticeship, or relevant Military Experience strongly preferred.
- Solid understanding of basic electrical and mechanical theory and troubleshooting.
- High level knowledge of electrical circuits and drawings
- Background in troubleshooting of control/low voltage systems.
- Proficient in the use of electrical test equipment to include: Multi-meters, Amp Meters, and Meggers.
- Skilled in the safe use of hand tools, power tools, and diagnostic equipment.
- Well versed in maintenance safety protocols including PPE and LOTO.
- Able to lift and transport materials and equipment weighing up to 50 pounds on a frequent basis and up to 100 pounds on an occasional basis; prolonged standing and frequent bending, stooping, and reaching on a daily basis; and working in confined spaces.
- Ability to identify unsafe situations and work with team leads onsite to mitigate risks.
- Strong communication skills: Verbal, Electronic, and Written.
- Comfortable with Microsoft Outlook, Excel, and Word.
- Clean sterile processing and packaging environment.
- GMPs will be in place and enforced at all times.
Compensation will be commensurate with experience. A comprehensive benefits package including paid time off is offered with this position. This position will work an average of 40+ hours per week and will be available “after hours” if an emergency should arise.
We are an EOE company