“Trulieve Grows One Patient at a Time
If you have an interest in being part of one of the fastest growing industries in the nation and in our own state, Florida, you may consider wanting to work for Trulieve! If you have a desire to help others in need through your efforts, this may be the role for you!
Trulieve products are hand-grown and specially cultivated in a state-approved, climate-controlled environment to ensure purity and safety. We leave nothing to chance, while letting nature do her work.
Our products are designed to alleviate seizures, severe and persistent muscle spasms, pain, nausea, loss of appetite, and other symptoms associated with serious medical conditions such as cancer.
At Trulieve, we strive to bring our patients the relief they need in a product they can trust. Our plants are hand-grown in an environment specially designed to reduce unwanted chemicals and pests, keeping the process as natural as possible at every turn.
Our specially-trained staff works hand-in-hand with physicians to provide the right products and the correct dosage to ensure patients get the compassionate care they need.
To learn more about our company, please visit our website;
The Cultivation SAP Support Specialist will work in a specialized support role with Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system as it relates to the cultivation department. This position will train various users on proper and consistent use of the ERP, and develop strategies to leverage the enterprise resource planning and other technologies to create internal efficiency.
- Work with SAP users and management to determine appropriate system configuration and set-up for cultivation department
- Thoroughly understand enterprise resource planning database schema
- Create documentation and procedures for enterprise resource planning system users in the cultivation department
- Train current and new cultivation personnel on completing SAP-related tasks and procedures according to existing standard operating procedures
- Develop and oversee the institution of data processing solutions and improvements within the existing SAP database structure
- Analyze and troubleshoot enterprise resource planning system issues reported by cultivation personnel
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Proficiency with standard industry productivity tools such as Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Previous experience with enterprise resource planning software in a professional setting
- Knowledge of standard hardware/software in a desktop/server environment
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
- Effective time management skills and ability to multi-task
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing, and challenging environment
Compensation will be commensurate with experience. A comprehensive benefits package including paid time off is offered with this position. This position will work an average of 40+ hours per week and will be available “after hours” if an emergency situation should arise.
We are an EOE company