“Trulieve Grows One Patient at a Time”
If you have an interest in being part of one of the fastest growing industries in the nation in you may consider wanting to work for Trulieve! If you have a desire to help others in need through your efforts, this may be the role for you!
At Trulieve, we strive to bring our patients the relief they need in a product they can trust. Our plants are hand-grown in an environment specially designed to reduce unwanted chemicals and pests, keeping the process as natural as possible at every turn.
Our products are designed to alleviate seizures, severe and persistent muscle spasms, pain, nausea, loss of appetite, and other symptoms associated with serious medical conditions such as cancer.
Our specially trained staff works hand-in-hand with physicians to provide the right products and the correct dosage to ensure patients get the compassionate care they need.
Requisition ID: 1153
Remote Work Available: No
Job Title: Cultivation Site Manager
Reports to: Regional Cultivation Manager
FLSA Status: Regular- Exempt
The Cultivation Site Manager is a role that requires a hands-on approach to assist in shaping the culture of Trulieve. The ideal candidate will be responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of a large cannabis cultivation facility. He/she reports and works directly with the Regional Director of Cultivation providing support for all cultivation staff including but not limited to schedules, training, and policies and procedures updates.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversee and manage all employees in the Cultivation Site Facility
- Develop and maintain cultivation warehouse protocols and nutrient regiment
- Responsible for delegating tasks to cultivation staff to maintain a compliant and clean facility
- Manage inventory levels, supply logistics, and vendor management
- Oversee implementations of cultivation methods, policies, procedures, and best practices
- Catalogue and analyze strains and individual plants from clone to harvest
- Execute preventative maintenance to eliminate mold, powdery mildew, spider mites, root aphids, fungus gnats, etc.
- Maintain a clean and organized work environment
- Maintain a first-class climate control system
- Produce safe quality marijuana for patients
- Help identify and react to all incidents
- Have a basic and updated knowledge of all garden operations
- Understand all tools and equipment needed to run the cultivation facility
- Implement safety practices and considerations
- General facility maintenance and troubleshooting as necessary
- Maintain odor control measures, plant sprays, and feeding protocol
- Maintain access to limited access areas
- Implement continuous improvement strategies increasing overall efficiencies
- Other duties as assigned
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Minimum 2 years of managerial experience
- Excellent project management skills
- Effective time management skills and ability to multi-task
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing, and challenging environment
- Must have extensive knowledge on irrigation, injection and growing methods, including an in-depth knowledge of PH, PPM, and EC counts
- Knowledge of cannabis cultivation and plant diseases
- Must have a deep understanding of mechanics and functions to maintain climate control system
- Bi-lingual Spanish highly preferred
- Demonstrated ability to manage through change and challenge the status quo
- Strong consultative and partnership skills
- Excellent computer skills; Outlook, Microsoft, etc.
ADDITIONAL MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:
- High school diploma or equivalent education required; Bachelor’s Degree highly preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong Decision Making and problem-solving skills
- Must be a minimum of 21 years of age
- Must successfully complete a comprehensive background screening
- Must be able to push, pull, move, and/or lift a minimum of 50 lbs to a minimum height of 5 feet and able to push, pull, move, and/or carry such weight a minimum distance of 50 feet, with or without mechanical assistance
- Must be able to work seated/standing as appropriate at workstations for extended periods of time, maintain body equilibrium while climbing ladders, stairways, stopping, kneeling, crouching, and reaching, and use hands/fingers to hold, grasp, turn, pick, pinch frequently/constantly to complete tasks
- Must be able to handle organic matter daily, able to wear PPE as appropriate (eye, face, hand, arm, head, foot, body, fall protection), and able to be exposed to hot, cold, wet, humid, or windy conditions while wearing PPE (95 degrees or greater)
- Must have visual acuity with/without job aids to perform activities such as; reading, viewing a computer terminal, visual inspection involving small parts/details. Clarity of vision at 20 ft or more in day and night/dark conditions
- Must be able to speak and communicate verbally at conversation levels with co-workers, vendors, etc. (Moderate noise)
- 40+ hours weekly with flexible hours depending on department needs. Must be available to work occasional evenings, weekends, and holidays
Salary will be commensurate with experience. A comprehensive benefits package including paid time off is offered with this position. This position will work an average of 40 hours per week and will be available “after hours” if an emergency situation should arise.
Trulieve provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.